I will be traveling to Europe during April and May of 2012 and I was wondering what was the best deal for me for the trains. I will be taking 6 trains, from Madrid to Paris, Paris to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Berlin, Moscow to St Peterborough, Milan to Barcelona and Barcelona to Madrid.
What plan would be the best for me, should i buy any special pass or should I buy each individual trip??
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 2 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 3 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 6 where to stay in London?
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 Juangfrau / mt
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 11 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 Questions about Polish sights
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 25 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece