I will be traveling to Europe during April and May of 2012 and I was wondering what was the best deal for me for the trains. I will be taking 6 trains, from Madrid to Paris, Paris to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Berlin, Moscow to St Peterborough, Milan to Barcelona and Barcelona to Madrid.
What plan would be the best for me, should i buy any special pass or should I buy each individual trip??
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 2 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 5 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 6 What Greek islands should I visit
- 7 Please suggest best itinerary
- 8 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 French lavender and cottages
- 11 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 12 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 13 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 14 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 15 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 18 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 19 cell phone companys
- 20 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 21 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 22 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 23 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 24 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag