I will be traveling to Europe during April and May of 2012 and I was wondering what was the best deal for me for the trains. I will be taking 6 trains, from Madrid to Paris, Paris to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Berlin, Moscow to St Peterborough, Milan to Barcelona and Barcelona to Madrid.
What plan would be the best for me, should i buy any special pass or should I buy each individual trip??
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Maps of Ireland
- 2 My First Trip to Europe...
- 3 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 6 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 7 Manchester on derby weekend
- 8 Rome to Positano
- 9 Day trips from Uzes
- 10 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 11 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 12 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 13 From London to Paris to US
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 16 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 17 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 18 Puglia
- 19 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 20 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 21 Barcelona Car rental return
- 22 Stonehenge and Bath
- 23 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 24 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 25 Heathrow to hotel transportation question