I will be traveling to Europe during April and May of 2012 and I was wondering what was the best deal for me for the trains. I will be taking 6 trains, from Madrid to Paris, Paris to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Berlin, Moscow to St Peterborough, Milan to Barcelona and Barcelona to Madrid.
What plan would be the best for me, should i buy any special pass or should I buy each individual trip??
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/embova-rx/
- 2 38 Days in Paris
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 9 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 12 How the kids age calculated
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 17 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Beaune France
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Firt time VISA applicant
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 24 advance tickets?
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162