I will be traveling to Europe during April and May of 2012 and I was wondering what was the best deal for me for the trains. I will be taking 6 trains, from Madrid to Paris, Paris to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Berlin, Moscow to St Peterborough, Milan to Barcelona and Barcelona to Madrid.
What plan would be the best for me, should i buy any special pass or should I buy each individual trip??
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 2 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 3 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 4 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 5 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 6 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 7 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Switzerland in October
- 12 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 13 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 14 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 15 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 16 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 17 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 18 Tuscany First Time
- 19 Iceland car rental agencies
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Italy in January?
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais