I will be traveling to Europe during April and May of 2012 and I was wondering what was the best deal for me for the trains. I will be taking 6 trains, from Madrid to Paris, Paris to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Berlin, Moscow to St Peterborough, Milan to Barcelona and Barcelona to Madrid.
What plan would be the best for me, should i buy any special pass or should I buy each individual trip??
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 2 driving loop in Normandy
- 3 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 4 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 5 Toledo, Spain
- 6 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 7 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 8 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 9 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 10 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 12 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 13 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 14 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 15 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 16 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 17 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 18 Lovely naples
- 19 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 20 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?
- 21 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 22 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 23 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 24 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15