We are a family of 4 adults and will be visiting London in July this year. After spending 5 days in London, we would like to travel to few more European countries within a span of 15 days. Our tentative plan is to visit France (Paris), Spain (Barcelona) and Portugal(Lisbon), in that order, all by train, and then exit from Lisbon. Would appreciate any suggestions if we need to add some other important tourist destinations, instead of the places I mentioned. Is Madrid, Amsterdam or Brussels worth a trip ? Number of days can be increased to 20 max., if required.
Europe tour in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 2 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 3 DCC on the increase?
- 4 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 5 Planning a week in London
- 6 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 7 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 8 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 9 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 10 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 11 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 12 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 13 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Day on the Rhine
- 16 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 17 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 18 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 19 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 20 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 21 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 22 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 23 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 24 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 25 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.