We are a family of 4 adults and will be visiting London in July this year. After spending 5 days in London, we would like to travel to few more European countries within a span of 15 days. Our tentative plan is to visit France (Paris), Spain (Barcelona) and Portugal(Lisbon), in that order, all by train, and then exit from Lisbon. Would appreciate any suggestions if we need to add some other important tourist destinations, instead of the places I mentioned. Is Madrid, Amsterdam or Brussels worth a trip ? Number of days can be increased to 20 max., if required.
Europe tour in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 staying a month or so in each place
- 4 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 5 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Late night train from Prague
- 8 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 9 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 10 December honeymoon in Europe
- 11 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 14 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 15 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 16 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 19 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 20 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 21 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 22 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 23 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 24 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 25 Spain for 5 days at end of August