We are a family of 4 adults and will be visiting London in July this year. After spending 5 days in London, we would like to travel to few more European countries within a span of 15 days. Our tentative plan is to visit France (Paris), Spain (Barcelona) and Portugal(Lisbon), in that order, all by train, and then exit from Lisbon. Would appreciate any suggestions if we need to add some other important tourist destinations, instead of the places I mentioned. Is Madrid, Amsterdam or Brussels worth a trip ? Number of days can be increased to 20 max., if required.
Europe tour in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey - Live report
- 2 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 3 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 4 Train tickets within Italy
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 Stay in Venice
- 7 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 8 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 9 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Best driving map for Greece?
- 12 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 13 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 14 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 15 Questions for Paris residents
- 16 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 17 Central European train travel
- 18 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 19 Carinthia
- 20 Southwestern England
- 21 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 22 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 23 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 24 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 25 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan