We are a family of 4 adults and will be visiting London in July this year. After spending 5 days in London, we would like to travel to few more European countries within a span of 15 days. Our tentative plan is to visit France (Paris), Spain (Barcelona) and Portugal(Lisbon), in that order, all by train, and then exit from Lisbon. Would appreciate any suggestions if we need to add some other important tourist destinations, instead of the places I mentioned. Is Madrid, Amsterdam or Brussels worth a trip ? Number of days can be increased to 20 max., if required.
Europe tour in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 3 Eiffel tower tickets
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 Rome---August and September
- 6 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 7 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 8 Venice Banning Fodors
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 11 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 12 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 4-6 weeks
- 15 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 16 France, Italy and Greec
- 17 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 South of France November Trip Report
- 21 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 22 Clearsky Holidays
- 23 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 24 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 25 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall