We are a family of 4 adults and will be visiting London in July this year. After spending 5 days in London, we would like to travel to few more European countries within a span of 15 days. Our tentative plan is to visit France (Paris), Spain (Barcelona) and Portugal(Lisbon), in that order, all by train, and then exit from Lisbon. Would appreciate any suggestions if we need to add some other important tourist destinations, instead of the places I mentioned. Is Madrid, Amsterdam or Brussels worth a trip ? Number of days can be increased to 20 max., if required.
Europe tour in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 3 Germany for 3 weeks
- 4 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 5 rail pass
- 6 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 7 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 8 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 9 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 10 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 11 A guide to Madrid
- 12 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 13 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 14 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 15 What to see between Budapest and Salzburg
- 16 Renting an apt.
- 17 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 18 English Stately Homes and Castle
- 19 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 20 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 WiFi on trains
- 22 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 23 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 24 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 25 10 day itinerary in Puglia