We are a family of 4 adults and will be visiting London in July this year. After spending 5 days in London, we would like to travel to few more European countries within a span of 15 days. Our tentative plan is to visit France (Paris), Spain (Barcelona) and Portugal(Lisbon), in that order, all by train, and then exit from Lisbon. Would appreciate any suggestions if we need to add some other important tourist destinations, instead of the places I mentioned. Is Madrid, Amsterdam or Brussels worth a trip ? Number of days can be increased to 20 max., if required.
Europe tour in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 2 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 3 Driving to Beaune
- 4 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 5 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 6 Three Months in Southern Spain
- 7 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 8 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 9 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 10 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 11 Where to stay in London
- 12 Random Rome Questions
- 13 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 14 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 15 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 16 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 17 Trip Insurance
- 18 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 19 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 20 Newgrange
- 21 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 22 Travelling to France
- 23 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 24 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 25 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?