We are a family of 4 adults and will be visiting London in July this year. After spending 5 days in London, we would like to travel to few more European countries within a span of 15 days. Our tentative plan is to visit France (Paris), Spain (Barcelona) and Portugal(Lisbon), in that order, all by train, and then exit from Lisbon. Would appreciate any suggestions if we need to add some other important tourist destinations, instead of the places I mentioned. Is Madrid, Amsterdam or Brussels worth a trip ? Number of days can be increased to 20 max., if required.
Europe tour in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 2 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 3 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 4 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 7 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 8 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 12 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 13 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 14 Photographer in Paris?
- 15 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 16 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 17 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 18 19 countries in a day
- 19 Finistère Base
- 20 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 21 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 22 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 First visit to France in November
- 25 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days