We are a family of 4 adults and will be visiting London in July this year. After spending 5 days in London, we would like to travel to few more European countries within a span of 15 days. Our tentative plan is to visit France (Paris), Spain (Barcelona) and Portugal(Lisbon), in that order, all by train, and then exit from Lisbon. Would appreciate any suggestions if we need to add some other important tourist destinations, instead of the places I mentioned. Is Madrid, Amsterdam or Brussels worth a trip ? Number of days can be increased to 20 max., if required.
Europe tour in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 3 museum passes in Rome
- 4 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 8 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 9 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 10 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 11 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 12 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 13 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 16 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 17 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 UK for 12 days !
- 20 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary