We are a family of 4 adults and will be visiting London in July this year. After spending 5 days in London, we would like to travel to few more European countries within a span of 15 days. Our tentative plan is to visit France (Paris), Spain (Barcelona) and Portugal(Lisbon), in that order, all by train, and then exit from Lisbon. Would appreciate any suggestions if we need to add some other important tourist destinations, instead of the places I mentioned. Is Madrid, Amsterdam or Brussels worth a trip ? Number of days can be increased to 20 max., if required.
Europe tour in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 2 Best beach town in Italy?
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 A Greek sojourn
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 7 Italy in October 2015
- 8 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 9 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 10 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 11 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 12 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 13 Halloween in Paris
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 15 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 16 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 19 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 20 London Trip Travel
- 21 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 22 Itinerary 20 days
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris