We are a family of 4 adults and will be visiting London in July this year. After spending 5 days in London, we would like to travel to few more European countries within a span of 15 days. Our tentative plan is to visit France (Paris), Spain (Barcelona) and Portugal(Lisbon), in that order, all by train, and then exit from Lisbon. Would appreciate any suggestions if we need to add some other important tourist destinations, instead of the places I mentioned. Is Madrid, Amsterdam or Brussels worth a trip ? Number of days can be increased to 20 max., if required.
Europe tour in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 2 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 3 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 4 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 5 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 6 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 7 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 8 Lucerne Switzerland
- 9 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 13 at what point should one get health insurance
- 14 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 15 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 19 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 20 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 21 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 22 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 23 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 24 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 25 Greek Islands in October - who's open?