Hey me and my friends are traveling to Europe for two weeks, We are going to Sweden, Amsterdam, Prague, Budapest, Berlin and maybe Vienna. I was wondering if anyone could give me insight on how much to budget per day (per person) for fun. To clarify, we are college kids and will stay in hostels, an can eat the cheapest food no problem. We are thinking of around 120 per day per person. We want to see the city (we can walk ) and just explore the youthful fun of each place. Alcohol is a must, seeing as we would like to heavily drink for a large portion of our trip. So, strictly speaking, for hostels, food, and alcohol, is 120 per day per person reasonable? Also, is it plausible to buy a bottle and drink it amougnst ourselves to save some money?
Euro trip College Student
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 14 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 15 nearby cities to london
- 16 London hotel
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 23 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?