Hey me and my friends are traveling to Europe for two weeks, We are going to Sweden, Amsterdam, Prague, Budapest, Berlin and maybe Vienna. I was wondering if anyone could give me insight on how much to budget per day (per person) for fun. To clarify, we are college kids and will stay in hostels, an can eat the cheapest food no problem. We are thinking of around 120 per day per person. We want to see the city (we can walk ) and just explore the youthful fun of each place. Alcohol is a must, seeing as we would like to heavily drink for a large portion of our trip. So, strictly speaking, for hostels, food, and alcohol, is 120 per day per person reasonable? Also, is it plausible to buy a bottle and drink it amougnst ourselves to save some money?
Euro trip College Student
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Arc de Triumph Question
- 7 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 London 2nd time around
- 13 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 14 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 21 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 22 Rovinj, Croatia
- 23 Paris November 2014
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Traveling in France by train