Hey me and my friends are traveling to Europe for two weeks, We are going to Sweden, Amsterdam, Prague, Budapest, Berlin and maybe Vienna. I was wondering if anyone could give me insight on how much to budget per day (per person) for fun. To clarify, we are college kids and will stay in hostels, an can eat the cheapest food no problem. We are thinking of around 120 per day per person. We want to see the city (we can walk ) and just explore the youthful fun of each place. Alcohol is a must, seeing as we would like to heavily drink for a large portion of our trip. So, strictly speaking, for hostels, food, and alcohol, is 120 per day per person reasonable? Also, is it plausible to buy a bottle and drink it amougnst ourselves to save some money?
Euro trip College Student
View all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 2 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 6 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 18 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 19 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 22 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped