Hey me and my friends are traveling to Europe for two weeks, We are going to Sweden, Amsterdam, Prague, Budapest, Berlin and maybe Vienna. I was wondering if anyone could give me insight on how much to budget per day (per person) for fun. To clarify, we are college kids and will stay in hostels, an can eat the cheapest food no problem. We are thinking of around 120 per day per person. We want to see the city (we can walk ) and just explore the youthful fun of each place. Alcohol is a must, seeing as we would like to heavily drink for a large portion of our trip. So, strictly speaking, for hostels, food, and alcohol, is 120 per day per person reasonable? Also, is it plausible to buy a bottle and drink it amougnst ourselves to save some money?
Euro trip College Student
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 2 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 7 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 8 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 9 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 10 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 11 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 12 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 13 Scuol, Switzerland
- 14 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 15 2 Weeks in Paris
- 16 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 19 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 20 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 21 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 22 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 23 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 24 Internet or travel agent?
- 25 Raining in rome