We are planning a trans Atlantic cruise, Miami to Barcelona in April 2013. We also wish to visit London and Paris after the conclusion of the cruise. The cruise ship company is paying our return airfare to the U.S. and we must depart from the port the cruise ended, which is Barcelona. We've been told to fly to London, then take the train to Paris. We would like to tour the French countryside on our way to Barcelona, however we can't find a car rental company that will quote prices from Paris with a drop off in Barcelona.
Driving Paris to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 3 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 4 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 8 Athens Marathon
- 9 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 10 Paris before xmas or after
- 11 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 12 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 15 19 countries in a day
- 16 European SIM cards good for roaming
- 17 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 20 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 23 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 Advice please...