We are planning a trans Atlantic cruise, Miami to Barcelona in April 2013. We also wish to visit London and Paris after the conclusion of the cruise. The cruise ship company is paying our return airfare to the U.S. and we must depart from the port the cruise ended, which is Barcelona. We've been told to fly to London, then take the train to Paris. We would like to tour the French countryside on our way to Barcelona, however we can't find a car rental company that will quote prices from Paris with a drop off in Barcelona.
Driving Paris to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Driving from Italy to France
- 3 Why don't the French want to work?
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 6 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 7 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 8 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 9 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 10 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 11 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 12 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 13 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 14 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 15 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 16 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 17 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 18 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 19 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 20 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 21 Matisse at Tate
- 22 2 weeks in Europe
- 23 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 24 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 25 Another request for itinerary help-June-arrive Lisbon; depart Barcelona-14 days