We are planning a trans Atlantic cruise, Miami to Barcelona in April 2013. We also wish to visit London and Paris after the conclusion of the cruise. The cruise ship company is paying our return airfare to the U.S. and we must depart from the port the cruise ended, which is Barcelona. We've been told to fly to London, then take the train to Paris. We would like to tour the French countryside on our way to Barcelona, however we can't find a car rental company that will quote prices from Paris with a drop off in Barcelona.
Driving Paris to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St Michel
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 4 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 5 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 6 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 7 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 8 Spain Questions
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Dublin Hostels
- 14 Avignon to London?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 24 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 25 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?