SO, what is the situation driving into bologna ? evidently you cannot drive into the inner city but have to park outside somewhere ? how do you know how far you can drive into the city ? is there a "stop/gate" ? how do you know where you can park ? thanks...for any info.
driving into BOLOGNA ITALY
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental form Baia Mare or Sighet?
- 2 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 3 Solo train travel in Germany
- 4 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 5 Question about justairports
- 6 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 7 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 8 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 9 Some questions about Paris. For example, Chez Michou?
- 10 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 11 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 12 Can't print train tickets
- 13 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 14 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 15 any luggage storage/lockers at Gare du Nord?
- 16 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 17 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 18 Need help in planning 4 days in Tuscany post -cruise
- 19 Rome - Tours
- 20 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 21 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 22 Italian Riviera Planning
- 23 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 24 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 25 Amsterdam to Paris by boat