Hi everyone -
I will be in Iceland for 11 days this August. I will be staying the whole time in Reykjavik and taking day trips with different tour companies, but am planning on renting a car for two days. Is it possible to drive from Reykjavik to Vik or Jokulsarlon and back to Reykjavik in the same day. I know this would be a lot of driving but I already have hotel reservations for the whole trip and do not want to change them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 2 12 days in Austria
- 3 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 4 Itinerary Help
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 7 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 8 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 9 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 10 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 11 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 12 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 13 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 14 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 15 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Italy by car
- 18 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 19 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 20 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 21 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 22 Ireland in October?
- 23 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 24 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 25 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
Hi everyone -