Hi everyone -
I will be in Iceland for 11 days this August. I will be staying the whole time in Reykjavik and taking day trips with different tour companies, but am planning on renting a car for two days. Is it possible to drive from Reykjavik to Vik or Jokulsarlon and back to Reykjavik in the same day. I know this would be a lot of driving but I already have hotel reservations for the whole trip and do not want to change them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Hotel advice
- 3 Tour or independent
- 4 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 5 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 6 Budir, Iceland
- 7 River Boat Cruise
- 8 where to stay in Malta
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 11 London with kids
- 12 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 13 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 14 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 15 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 16 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 17 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 18 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 19 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 20 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 21 Public Transport information App/Website
- 22 Copenhagen and Stockholm Hotel Recommendations
- 23 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 24 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 25 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
Hi everyone -