Hi everyone -
I will be in Iceland for 11 days this August. I will be staying the whole time in Reykjavik and taking day trips with different tour companies, but am planning on renting a car for two days. Is it possible to drive from Reykjavik to Vik or Jokulsarlon and back to Reykjavik in the same day. I know this would be a lot of driving but I already have hotel reservations for the whole trip and do not want to change them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Dover queues
- 3 Puglia
- 4 Manchester on derby weekend
- 5 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 6 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 7 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 8 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 9 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 10 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 11 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 12 Barcelona to Morocco
- 13 air conditioning
- 14 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 17 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 18 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 19 From London to Paris to US
- 20 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 21 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 22 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 23 Naples or Genoa
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets
Hi everyone -