Hi everyone -
I will be in Iceland for 11 days this August. I will be staying the whole time in Reykjavik and taking day trips with different tour companies, but am planning on renting a car for two days. Is it possible to drive from Reykjavik to Vik or Jokulsarlon and back to Reykjavik in the same day. I know this would be a lot of driving but I already have hotel reservations for the whole trip and do not want to change them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday in Austria
- 2 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 3 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 4 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 5 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 6 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 7 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 13 Retiring to Southern France
- 14 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 18 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 19 Brief trip report Naples
- 20 Advices about our itiniary
- 21 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 22 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 23 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 24 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 25 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
Hi everyone -