Hi everyone -
I will be in Iceland for 11 days this August. I will be staying the whole time in Reykjavik and taking day trips with different tour companies, but am planning on renting a car for two days. Is it possible to drive from Reykjavik to Vik or Jokulsarlon and back to Reykjavik in the same day. I know this would be a lot of driving but I already have hotel reservations for the whole trip and do not want to change them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money
- 2 Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Casci in Florence, Italy?
- 3 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 4 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 5 local restaurants along the french riveria
- 6 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 7 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 8 buying Eruos in advance
- 9 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 10 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 11 Italy train travel question
- 12 2 Days in Rome
- 13 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 14 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 15 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 16 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 17 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 18 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 19 1st time European Experience- Ireland, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, or Other?
- 20 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 21 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 22 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 23 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 24 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 25 Time from Nice airport to downtown
Hi everyone -