Hi everyone -
I will be in Iceland for 11 days this August. I will be staying the whole time in Reykjavik and taking day trips with different tour companies, but am planning on renting a car for two days. Is it possible to drive from Reykjavik to Vik or Jokulsarlon and back to Reykjavik in the same day. I know this would be a lot of driving but I already have hotel reservations for the whole trip and do not want to change them.
Thanks so much!
driving from Reykjavik to Vik or Jokulsarlon
Hi everyone -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car while in Ireland
- 2 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 3 Hotels that we found special
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Too many Trip Reports
- 6 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 7 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Great London Bars with a view
- 10 Art in Paris
- 11 I dream of Europe
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 Reykjavik hotels
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 24 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 25 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?