Hi everyone -
I will be in Iceland for 11 days this August. I will be staying the whole time in Reykjavik and taking day trips with different tour companies, but am planning on renting a car for two days. Is it possible to drive from Reykjavik to Vik or Jokulsarlon and back to Reykjavik in the same day. I know this would be a lot of driving but I already have hotel reservations for the whole trip and do not want to change them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Barcelona
- 2 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 3 Referendum in Greece
- 4 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 5 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 6 Barcelona Itinerary
- 7 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 8 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 9 Bath or Exeter
- 10 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 11 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 12 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 13 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 14 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 15 St. Petersburg plus
- 16 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 17 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 18 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 19 Our Paris plans
- 20 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 21 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 A week in Vienna
- 25 short trip klon to koblenz
Hi everyone -