We will be renting a car on Monday to drive around Turkey for about two weeks. I vaguely recall reading about the toll roads and the need to get a device to drive on them? Is there something I purchase thru our car rental company, Budget, which we rented thru Auto Europe? If not how is it handled? I'm not clear if we will even be driving in toll roads, but wanted to be prepared. thanks!
driving a Rental Car in Turkey - Toll Roads
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 one last portugal car rental question
- 5 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 6 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 7 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 8 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 12 Street food in Turkey
- 13 Dublin Hostels
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 16 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 17 Spain Questions
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions