We will be renting a car on Monday to drive around Turkey for about two weeks. I vaguely recall reading about the toll roads and the need to get a device to drive on them? Is there something I purchase thru our car rental company, Budget, which we rented thru Auto Europe? If not how is it handled? I'm not clear if we will even be driving in toll roads, but wanted to be prepared. thanks!
driving a Rental Car in Turkey - Toll Roads
View all Europe activity »
- 1 River cruises
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 8 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped