We will be renting a car on Monday to drive around Turkey for about two weeks. I vaguely recall reading about the toll roads and the need to get a device to drive on them? Is there something I purchase thru our car rental company, Budget, which we rented thru Auto Europe? If not how is it handled? I'm not clear if we will even be driving in toll roads, but wanted to be prepared. thanks!
driving a Rental Car in Turkey - Toll Roads
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 3 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 4 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 5 Airport to Piraeus
- 6 Train to Airport in Venice
- 7 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 8 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 9 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 11 Questions for my German friends
- 12 What still confounds you about travel?
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 15 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 16 Foie gras, redux
- 17 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 18 Dublin Tour Companies
- 19 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 20 Day trips from Seville
- 21 Oktoberfest reservations
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 24 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 25 Southern France