We will be renting a car on Monday to drive around Turkey for about two weeks. I vaguely recall reading about the toll roads and the need to get a device to drive on them? Is there something I purchase thru our car rental company, Budget, which we rented thru Auto Europe? If not how is it handled? I'm not clear if we will even be driving in toll roads, but wanted to be prepared. thanks!
driving a Rental Car in Turkey - Toll Roads
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 2 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 3 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 4 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 5 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 6 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 7 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 8 Spa in Scotland
- 9 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 10 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 11 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 12 1+ days in Toledo
- 13 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 14 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 15 Paris info required
- 16 DCC on the increase?
- 17 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 18 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 19 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 20 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 21 Greek Island honeymoon
- 22 Venice - things to do?
- 23 help and advice
- 24 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 25 Is it a bad time to go?