We will be renting a car on Monday to drive around Turkey for about two weeks. I vaguely recall reading about the toll roads and the need to get a device to drive on them? Is there something I purchase thru our car rental company, Budget, which we rented thru Auto Europe? If not how is it handled? I'm not clear if we will even be driving in toll roads, but wanted to be prepared. thanks!
driving a Rental Car in Turkey - Toll Roads
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 6 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 8 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 9 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 13 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 14 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Belgium
- 23 Navigo Decouverte
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days