We (2 of us girls) will be visiting Turkey in Oct, Flights are booked to arrive Oct 4. We are looking to move from
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Kusadasi - Ephesus
then from there we will go to Santorini. Looking to arrive in Santorini Oct 14.
Do we need a guide or can we arrive in each city and book the daily tours from there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 2 travel around Spain
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 5 Another Question re Scotland
- 6 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 7 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 8 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 9 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 10 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 11 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 12 Restaurants
- 13 Where to stay in Umbria
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 16 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 17 Confused on which train pass
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 20 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 21 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 22 Gap of Dunloe
- 23 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 24 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 25 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
Do we need a full tour when in turkey? We're arriving in Oct