We (2 of us girls) will be visiting Turkey in Oct, Flights are booked to arrive Oct 4. We are looking to move from
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Kusadasi - Ephesus
then from there we will go to Santorini. Looking to arrive in Santorini Oct 14.
Do we need a guide or can we arrive in each city and book the daily tours from there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 2 Dinge B&B
- 3 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 4 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 7 Gluten Free in Italy
- 8 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 9 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 10 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 11 Car rental in Paris
- 12 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 13 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 14 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 15 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 16 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 17 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 18 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 19 Sentimental Journey
- 20 A few last minute questions
- 21 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 22 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 23 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 24 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 25 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
Do we need a full tour when in turkey? We're arriving in Oct