We (2 of us girls) will be visiting Turkey in Oct, Flights are booked to arrive Oct 4. We are looking to move from
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Kusadasi - Ephesus
then from there we will go to Santorini. Looking to arrive in Santorini Oct 14.
Do we need a guide or can we arrive in each city and book the daily tours from there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 2 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 3 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 4 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 5 Juangfrau / mt
- 6 Renting a car
- 7 Natural Sex for Women http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 8 Bern to Salzburg with ear infection
- 9 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 10 Belgium for the 1st time
- 11 http://www.supplementoffers.org/intelleral/
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 14 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 15 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 16 11 days in Andalusia
- 17 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Should we go to Vienna?
- 20 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 21 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 22 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 23 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 24 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 25 norway self-drive itinerary
Do we need a full tour when in turkey? We're arriving in Oct