We (2 of us girls) will be visiting Turkey in Oct, Flights are booked to arrive Oct 4. We are looking to move from
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Kusadasi - Ephesus
then from there we will go to Santorini. Looking to arrive in Santorini Oct 14.
Do we need a guide or can we arrive in each city and book the daily tours from there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 Order/Method of Travel
- 3 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 4 sncf help
- 5 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 6 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 7 Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
- 8 Possible flight cancellation?
- 9 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 10 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 11 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 12 Another Paris Trip Report
- 13 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 14 Spain in Nov.
- 15 December in "Germany"
- 16 Last week of Dec and 1st week of Jan
- 17 Agritourism: Alsace Region of France
- 18 Paris dining-with teens
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 January Travel
- 21 Amalfi Coast in June
- 22 Murano glass question
- 23 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 24 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 25 Ferrari Factory
Do we need a full tour when in turkey? We're arriving in Oct