We (2 of us girls) will be visiting Turkey in Oct, Flights are booked to arrive Oct 4. We are looking to move from
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Kusadasi - Ephesus
then from there we will go to Santorini. Looking to arrive in Santorini Oct 14.
Do we need a guide or can we arrive in each city and book the daily tours from there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 4 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 5 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 6 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 7 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 8 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 9 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 12 Edinbrugh
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Maximizing Norway time
- 15 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 16 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 17 Hiking in Switzerland
- 18 Best layover option
- 19 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 20 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 21 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 24 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 25 3 days solo in London
Do we need a full tour when in turkey? We're arriving in Oct