We (2 of us girls) will be visiting Turkey in Oct, Flights are booked to arrive Oct 4. We are looking to move from
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Kusadasi - Ephesus
then from there we will go to Santorini. Looking to arrive in Santorini Oct 14.
Do we need a guide or can we arrive in each city and book the daily tours from there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Summer Travel order
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Brugge hotel help
- 11 Luggage Storage
- 12 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 17 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 18 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 19 LIsbon
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 International Flight Question
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 24 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
Do we need a full tour when in turkey? We're arriving in Oct