We (2 of us girls) will be visiting Turkey in Oct, Flights are booked to arrive Oct 4. We are looking to move from
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Kusadasi - Ephesus
then from there we will go to Santorini. Looking to arrive in Santorini Oct 14.
Do we need a guide or can we arrive in each city and book the daily tours from there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 2 buying Eruos in advance
- 3 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 4 Seeking a special place in France
- 5 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 6 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 7 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 8 Hotel recommendation - Frankfurt Airport
- 9 Perugia Italy driving
- 10 Malta or Gozo?
- 11 Taking wine home from France
- 12 1st Eurotrip Itinerary - 12 days Backpacking in Europe
- 13 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 14 Paris Metro Question
- 15 booking the ferry from Salerno to Positano
- 16 Monte Faito cable car (near Sorrento)
- 17 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 18 Getting to Giverny
- 19 Alhambra - July Afternoon tickets: Audioguide Q + Planning the afternoon
- 20 Organic/Natural Perfumerie in Paris?
- 21 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 22 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 23 Costa Brava on way Girona to Barcelona
- 24 Train Travel: Paris to Boppard Germany
- 25 Italy train travel question
Do we need a full tour when in turkey? We're arriving in Oct