We (2 of us girls) will be visiting Turkey in Oct, Flights are booked to arrive Oct 4. We are looking to move from
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Kusadasi - Ephesus
then from there we will go to Santorini. Looking to arrive in Santorini Oct 14.
Do we need a guide or can we arrive in each city and book the daily tours from there?
Do we need a full tour when in turkey? We're arriving in Oct
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 Transportation in Barcelona
- 7 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 8 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 12 5am arrival in Dublin
- 13 What are the best places to see in England
- 14 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 15 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 16 destination wedding
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 19 10 Hours in Brussels
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 23 Italy
- 24 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 25 Spend a year in the Dolomites