We (2 of us girls) will be visiting Turkey in Oct, Flights are booked to arrive Oct 4. We are looking to move from
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Kusadasi - Ephesus
then from there we will go to Santorini. Looking to arrive in Santorini Oct 14.
Do we need a guide or can we arrive in each city and book the daily tours from there?
Do we need a full tour when in turkey? We're arriving in Oct
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 2 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 3 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 4 help regarding removal firm in london
- 5 Dresden or Leipzig
- 6 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 7 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 11 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 12 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 13 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 South of France November Trip Report
- 17 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 18 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 19 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 20 Help With Vienna
- 21 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 22 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 23 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 24 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 25 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones