We (2 of us girls) will be visiting Turkey in Oct, Flights are booked to arrive Oct 4. We are looking to move from
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Kusadasi - Ephesus
then from there we will go to Santorini. Looking to arrive in Santorini Oct 14.
Do we need a guide or can we arrive in each city and book the daily tours from there?
Do we need a full tour when in turkey? We're arriving in Oct
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 4 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 5 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 6 2 weeks in Europe
- 7 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 8 Matisse at Tate
- 9 Ireland Southwest
- 10 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 16 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 17 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 20 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 21 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 24 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice