We (2 of us girls) will be visiting Turkey in Oct, Flights are booked to arrive Oct 4. We are looking to move from
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Kusadasi - Ephesus
then from there we will go to Santorini. Looking to arrive in Santorini Oct 14.
Do we need a guide or can we arrive in each city and book the daily tours from there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 2 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 3 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 4 Santorini
- 5 One in Paris ... help
- 6 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 7 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 8 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 9 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 10 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 11 T Mobile Does it Again
- 12 Which order should I travel
- 13 Which order should I travel
- 14 Which order should I travel
- 15 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 16 Train questions for Switzerland
- 17 First timers to Italy
- 18 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 19 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 20 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 21 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 22 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 23 Itinerary Help
- 24 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 25 Hungary itinerary Help
Do we need a full tour when in turkey? We're arriving in Oct