We (2 of us girls) will be visiting Turkey in Oct, Flights are booked to arrive Oct 4. We are looking to move from
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Kusadasi - Ephesus
then from there we will go to Santorini. Looking to arrive in Santorini Oct 14.
Do we need a guide or can we arrive in each city and book the daily tours from there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Train from Lille to Delft
- 4 Poland in September
- 5 Holiday in Europe
- 6 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 7 Rome for a week
- 8 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 Hostel Advice
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 14 First Time Europe Trip
- 15 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 16 Amalfi or Positano
- 17 trip to Italy
- 18 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 19 2 weeks in Prague
- 20 student in denmark
- 21 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 22 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 23 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 24 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 25 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
Do we need a full tour when in turkey? We're arriving in Oct