We (2 of us girls) will be visiting Turkey in Oct, Flights are booked to arrive Oct 4. We are looking to move from
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Kusadasi - Ephesus
then from there we will go to Santorini. Looking to arrive in Santorini Oct 14.
Do we need a guide or can we arrive in each city and book the daily tours from there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to book in advance in Italy
- 2 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 3 Help me decide between these 3 agriturismos in Southern Tuscany. .
- 4 Luggage Storage in London
- 5 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 6 Tolls in VIENNA-BUDAPEST-ZAGREB-GRAZ-BRATISLAVA-PRAGUE?
- 7 An October day in the Luberon
- 8 Need a couple of trail suggestions in Alpe Siusi
- 9 Alsace
- 10 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 13 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 14 Euro railways
- 15 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 16 translation
- 17 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 18 Belgium/Luxembourg driving itinerary
- 19 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 20 Romantic hotel in venice
- 21 stockholm archipelago cruise ideas
- 22 Sweden and Denmark
- 23 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 24 Round trip to Bergen question
- 25 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
Do we need a full tour when in turkey? We're arriving in Oct