We (2 of us girls) will be visiting Turkey in Oct, Flights are booked to arrive Oct 4. We are looking to move from
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Kusadasi - Ephesus
then from there we will go to Santorini. Looking to arrive in Santorini Oct 14.
Do we need a guide or can we arrive in each city and book the daily tours from there?
Do we need a full tour when in turkey? We're arriving in Oct
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany for 3 weeks
- 2 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 3 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 4 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 5 Provence planning
- 6 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 7 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 8 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 9 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 10 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 11 Scottland for a day!
- 12 England, Paris itinerary help
- 13 Emilia Romagna Region
- 14 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 15 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 18 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 19 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 20 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 21 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 22 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 23 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 24 Shipping bags home
- 25 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report