I would love to travel to France, but my husband is against the idea. He has heard from multiple sources that french people do not like americans and are rude to them. It seems like such a beautiful country and I want to go! Has anyone had negative experiences when they were over there? Thanks!
Do French people dislike Americans?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Italy in October 2015
- 6 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 7 Italy and Croatia
- 8 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 9 Where to go in France mid July?
- 10 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 13 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 16 trip to norway
- 17 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 18 My notes on Greece 101
- 19 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 20 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 21 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 Is Venice really dirty?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15