I would love to travel to France, but my husband is against the idea. He has heard from multiple sources that french people do not like americans and are rude to them. It seems like such a beautiful country and I want to go! Has anyone had negative experiences when they were over there? Thanks!
Do French people dislike Americans?
- 1 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 2 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 3 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 4 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 5 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 6 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 7 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 8 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 9 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 10 Barcelona day trips
- 11 Montepulciano faves
- 12 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 13 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 14 Cuenca or Toledo
- 15 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 16 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 17 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 18 Paris trip report
- 19 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 20 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 21 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 25 I Need To Vent!