I would love to travel to France, but my husband is against the idea. He has heard from multiple sources that french people do not like americans and are rude to them. It seems like such a beautiful country and I want to go! Has anyone had negative experiences when they were over there? Thanks!
Do French people dislike Americans?
- 1 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 4 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 8 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 11 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 12 Connection in Newark EWR
- 13 Battlefield Tour
- 14 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 15 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 16 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 17 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 18 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 19 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 20 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 21 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 22 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 23 Edinburgh
- 24 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 25 Refining London and Scotland