I am traveling to Spain with my 17 year old daughter in May. We will be spending 5 nights in Seville - we are interested in doing a few day trips from there - I am not sure if I want to rent a car for the day or not (thinking I might have to). Open to suggestions on trips from Seville - would love to see Ronda - it appears to be two hours away (about) Is it an easy drive?
Also wondering if Cadiz would be a good beach town to go and spend the day for a little R &R ?
We are open to suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 2 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 3 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 4 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 5 London Restaurants
- 6 Corsica
- 7 17 days in England
- 8 VENICE
- 9 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 10 London best location
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 13 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 14 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 15 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 16 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 17 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Train up the Jungfrau
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 24 CDG to Marais transfer
- 25 Train from Charles de Gaulle