I am traveling to Spain with my 17 year old daughter in May. We will be spending 5 nights in Seville - we are interested in doing a few day trips from there - I am not sure if I want to rent a car for the day or not (thinking I might have to). Open to suggestions on trips from Seville - would love to see Ronda - it appears to be two hours away (about) Is it an easy drive?
Also wondering if Cadiz would be a good beach town to go and spend the day for a little R &R ?
We are open to suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Via del Sale, Italy
- 2 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 5 Cornwall Advice
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 10 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Nafplio to Hydra
- 16 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 20 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 23 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 24 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 25 "Never Mind"