I am traveling to Spain with my 17 year old daughter in May. We will be spending 5 nights in Seville - we are interested in doing a few day trips from there - I am not sure if I want to rent a car for the day or not (thinking I might have to). Open to suggestions on trips from Seville - would love to see Ronda - it appears to be two hours away (about) Is it an easy drive?
Also wondering if Cadiz would be a good beach town to go and spend the day for a little R &R ?
We are open to suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 5 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 6 Les Invalides Night Show
- 7 limousine services - milan - rome
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 10 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 13 Camogli and surrounds
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 16 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 17 2 days in Florence
- 18 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 21 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 24 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 25 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto