Any good places to visit besides Delphi? We be going to Delphi for a day trip, might make it a overnight trip though. Any other scenic places that we should drop by since we have already visited most of the historical sites in Athens. Preferably easy transportation from Athens. We have thought of 2d1n trip to Olympia. What's else guys?
Day trips from Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 atm cards in Spain
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 4 weather in Veneto area in September
- 5 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 6 How long in Venice?
- 7 Germany Visa for conference
- 8 Cotswolds village base
- 9 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 10 Hotel in Rome?
- 11 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 12 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 13 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 16 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 17 Passport Delays
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 21 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 22 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 23 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 24 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 25 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey