Any good places to visit besides Delphi? We be going to Delphi for a day trip, might make it a overnight trip though. Any other scenic places that we should drop by since we have already visited most of the historical sites in Athens. Preferably easy transportation from Athens. We have thought of 2d1n trip to Olympia. What's else guys?
Day trips from Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 2 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 6 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 7 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 8 Travel with Teens
- 9 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Snowboarding in Poland
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 21 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 22 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 23 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 24 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 25 Paris Restaurants in the 7th