Any good places to visit besides Delphi? We be going to Delphi for a day trip, might make it a overnight trip though. Any other scenic places that we should drop by since we have already visited most of the historical sites in Athens. Preferably easy transportation from Athens. We have thought of 2d1n trip to Olympia. What's else guys?
Day trips from Athens
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 7 Prague - must see
- 8 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 9 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 13 First time traveler to Ireland
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 16 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 19 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 23 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 24 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 25 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s