Any good places to visit besides Delphi? We be going to Delphi for a day trip, might make it a overnight trip though. Any other scenic places that we should drop by since we have already visited most of the historical sites in Athens. Preferably easy transportation from Athens. We have thought of 2d1n trip to Olympia. What's else guys?
Day trips from Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for my German friends
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 4 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Chip but no PIN
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 9 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 10 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 11 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 14 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Unique Venice Activity
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 20 car rental advice in Portugal
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 24 Small group for Colosseum
- 25 Lofoten ferry