We are now booking our Slovenian trip for June. We have one week in the Julian Alps and 8 days elsewhere. The option is 3-4 days in Bled or Piran. If we do the extra day in Piran, we have the option of a day trip to Venice. I've heard good and bad. Is one day worth it, or should we just stay in Slovenia? I'd love to hear your opinions on a day trip to Venice, thanks.
Day trip from Piran to Venice or not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back home problems with sim card
- 2 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 3 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 4 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 5 Budapest
- 6 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 Budapest--baggage storage
- 11 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?