We are now booking our Slovenian trip for June. We have one week in the Julian Alps and 8 days elsewhere. The option is 3-4 days in Bled or Piran. If we do the extra day in Piran, we have the option of a day trip to Venice. I've heard good and bad. Is one day worth it, or should we just stay in Slovenia? I'd love to hear your opinions on a day trip to Venice, thanks.
Day trip from Piran to Venice or not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 2 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 3 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 6 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 7 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 8 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 9 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 10 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 11 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 12 Stockholm Trip Report
- 13 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 14 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 15 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 20 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 21 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 22 Carry On Luggage
- 23 France: which maps?
- 24 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 25 luggage suggestions