We are now booking our Slovenian trip for June. We have one week in the Julian Alps and 8 days elsewhere. The option is 3-4 days in Bled or Piran. If we do the extra day in Piran, we have the option of a day trip to Venice. I've heard good and bad. Is one day worth it, or should we just stay in Slovenia? I'd love to hear your opinions on a day trip to Venice, thanks.
Day trip from Piran to Venice or not?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe,
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 Medieval Tallinn
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 10 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 11 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 12 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 13 Spain - Andalucia
- 14 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 15 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 16 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 17 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia