In early November we're taking a Danube River Cruise from Vienna that ends in Nuremberg. We're staying in a condo in Oberstaufen for a week following cruise & will be picking up car in Nuremberg. Help with itinerary is appreciated. We're in our 50s from US & don't speak German. We love to drive, meander through villages, eat local cuisine, take lots of photos & experience the sense of place that comes from stopping for coffee at a cafe or walking into a hardware store. We fly back home from Tegel Airport in Berlin.
Danube River Cruise followed by week in Bavaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 2 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 5 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 6 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 7 Getting From Italy to London
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 10 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 11 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 12 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 13 rome and pompei
- 14 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 15 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 16 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 18 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 19 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 20 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 21 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 22 Italy things to do?
- 23 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)