In early November we're taking a Danube River Cruise from Vienna that ends in Nuremberg. We're staying in a condo in Oberstaufen for a week following cruise & will be picking up car in Nuremberg. Help with itinerary is appreciated. We're in our 50s from US & don't speak German. We love to drive, meander through villages, eat local cuisine, take lots of photos & experience the sense of place that comes from stopping for coffee at a cafe or walking into a hardware store. We fly back home from Tegel Airport in Berlin.
Danube River Cruise followed by week in Bavaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 2 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 3 Rome to Positano
- 4 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 5 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 6 help and advice
- 7 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 8 Is it a bad time to go?
- 9 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 10 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 11 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 12 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 13 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 14 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 15 Greek Island honeymoon
- 16 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 17 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 18 DCC on the increase?
- 19 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 20 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 21 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 22 Naples and Salerno
- 23 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 24 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 25 Rome - A Couple of Questions