In early November we're taking a Danube River Cruise from Vienna that ends in Nuremberg. We're staying in a condo in Oberstaufen for a week following cruise & will be picking up car in Nuremberg. Help with itinerary is appreciated. We're in our 50s from US & don't speak German. We love to drive, meander through villages, eat local cuisine, take lots of photos & experience the sense of place that comes from stopping for coffee at a cafe or walking into a hardware store. We fly back home from Tegel Airport in Berlin.
Danube River Cruise followed by week in Bavaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 Travel phones in France and Italy
- 4 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 5 10 days in England
- 6 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 7 Looking for add on city
- 8 cell phones in France
- 9 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 10 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 11 A full week in The Netherlands
- 12 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 13 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 14 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 15 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 16 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 17 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 18 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 19 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 20 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 21 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 22 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 23 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 24 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 25 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people