Have you seen the exhibit? Tickets are sold out but is it possible to get tickets through other means? I may end up in London in January. What are my chances of getting to see this once in a lifetime Da Vinci display? All those masterpieces under one roof....
Da Vinci Exhibit at the National Gallery in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 I dream of Europe
- 3 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 4 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 5 Weekend in Norfolk
- 6 Best beach town in Italy?
- 7 Burgundy in May
- 8 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 9 Athens at New Years
- 10 chrismas in rome
- 11 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 12 Cotswold Churches
- 13 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 16 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 19 My notes on Greece 101
- 20 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 21 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 24 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report