I am planning to exchange money at the airport with a bank card (or by exchanging US dollars). Should I expect the lines to be incredibly long? Any tips? Thanks!
Currency Exchange at Barcelona Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 2 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 3 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 4 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 5 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 7 Spain traffic tickets
- 8 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 9 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 10 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 12 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 13 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 16 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 17 Skiing in France
- 18 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 19 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 20 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Hotel developments Como
- 23 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015