I am planning to exchange money at the airport with a bank card (or by exchanging US dollars). Should I expect the lines to be incredibly long? Any tips? Thanks!
Currency Exchange at Barcelona Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 2 Lucerne Switzerland
- 3 2 weeks in Spain
- 4 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 5 4 Months in Europe
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 8 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 9 at what point should one get health insurance
- 10 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 11 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 12 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 13 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 14 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 15 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 Wines charted by flavor
- 18 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 19 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 20 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 21 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 22 Spain in November
- 23 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 24 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 25 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss