Hi- My wife and I will be in Crete for six nights, and then we are looking to travel to Sifnos by Ferry out of Heraklio. Any suggestions on how to do this? Should we go directly from Crete to Milos? And then to Sifnos? The ferry schedules are confusing! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 My itinerary for Greece
- 4 London visit
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 9 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 10 London 2nd time around
- 11 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 12 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 13 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 14 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 15 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 16 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 17 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 20 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 21 Budget for 3 Month's
- 22 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 23 Questions for my German friends
- 24 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 25 Cornwall Trip Addition