Hi- My wife and I will be in Crete for six nights, and then we are looking to travel to Sifnos by Ferry out of Heraklio. Any suggestions on how to do this? Should we go directly from Crete to Milos? And then to Sifnos? The ferry schedules are confusing! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Europe
- 2 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 3 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 4 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 5 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 6 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 7 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 8 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 9 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 10 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 11 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 12 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 13 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 14 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 15 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 16 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 17 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 18 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 21 Car Rental in Iceland
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria