We (couple+5year) are on first visit to Barcelona.
Taking Ryanair we land at Girona 10/May Sunday 12:00 hours.
We intend to spend one night on a beach resort at Costa Brava.
We are thinking about Tossa de Mar.
Can anyone help with a public transport ?
Is there some thing like a day card (24H) in that region?
Renting car is not an option.
Any other resort suggestion is also equally welcome if more accessible.
We just want to clean clear water like on this main page (don't know where it is!)
Thanks & regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 2 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Help with Ireland Trip
- 6 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 7 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 8 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 9 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 10 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 11 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 12 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 14 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 15 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 18 Iceland trip report!
- 19 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Bernese Oberland
- 22 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 23 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 24 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 25 Couscous