We (couple+5year) are on first visit to Barcelona.
Taking Ryanair we land at Girona 10/May Sunday 12:00 hours.
We intend to spend one night on a beach resort at Costa Brava.
We are thinking about Tossa de Mar.
Can anyone help with a public transport ?
Is there some thing like a day card (24H) in that region?
Renting car is not an option.
Any other resort suggestion is also equally welcome if more accessible.
We just want to clean clear water like on this main page (don't know where it is!)
Thanks & regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 2 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 5 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 11 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 12 Need Information about French Alps
- 13 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 14 Trip to Rome
- 15 Best Indian Food
- 16 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 17 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 18 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 Piedmont as a destination
- 21 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 dinner jackets
- 24 France Itinerary Advice
- 25 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!