On Monday 31 August we are driving from Perpignan to Roses via Ceret and Amelie-les-Baines and staying there for 3 nights. On Tue we thought we would go to Figueres to see Dali musuem and Wed to Cadaques and Cap de Creus. The next 2 nights not booked and then onto Begur at Hotel Aigua Blava for 2 nights Sat & Sun. Please other suggestions for routes and places to visit ie pretty villages and drives and places to eat with views. I like the sound of places like Peratallada, La Bisbal, Pals, Empuries.
We would like to experience 1 or maybe 2 michelin star restaurants - one star but if there are other restaurants of note and of a reasonable price please provide comment. Our Australian dollar has dropped so much against the Euro that everything seems expensive now.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 2 IWM
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 5 Amalfi Coast
- 6 Montserrat Express
- 7 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 8 Seville to Cordoba
- 9 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 10 3 nights in Madrid
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 13 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 14 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 15 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 16 Itinery help Crete
- 17 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 18 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 19 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 20 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 21 Help me make this possible!
- 22 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 23 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 My Topic TitleT 10 card question