On Monday 31 August we are driving from Perpignan to Roses via Ceret and Amelie-les-Baines and staying there for 3 nights. On Tue we thought we would go to Figueres to see Dali musuem and Wed to Cadaques and Cap de Creus. The next 2 nights not booked and then onto Begur at Hotel Aigua Blava for 2 nights Sat & Sun. Please other suggestions for routes and places to visit ie pretty villages and drives and places to eat with views. I like the sound of places like Peratallada, La Bisbal, Pals, Empuries.
We would like to experience 1 or maybe 2 michelin star restaurants - one star but if there are other restaurants of note and of a reasonable price please provide comment. Our Australian dollar has dropped so much against the Euro that everything seems expensive now.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Lake Como AREA questions
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Spain - day driver advice
- 7 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 11 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 12 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 17 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 18 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 21 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 22 Madrird and Seville
- 23 Greece
- 24 Ludwig Castles
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!