On Monday 31 August we are driving from Perpignan to Roses via Ceret and Amelie-les-Baines and staying there for 3 nights. On Tue we thought we would go to Figueres to see Dali musuem and Wed to Cadaques and Cap de Creus. The next 2 nights not booked and then onto Begur at Hotel Aigua Blava for 2 nights Sat & Sun. Please other suggestions for routes and places to visit ie pretty villages and drives and places to eat with views. I like the sound of places like Peratallada, La Bisbal, Pals, Empuries.
We would like to experience 1 or maybe 2 michelin star restaurants - one star but if there are other restaurants of note and of a reasonable price please provide comment. Our Australian dollar has dropped so much against the Euro that everything seems expensive now.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 7 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 8 French restaurants
- 9 Azores in February
- 10 Trains in Alps and UK
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Lisbon trip report
- 15 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 16 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 24 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 25 Planning a European Trip