On Monday 31 August we are driving from Perpignan to Roses via Ceret and Amelie-les-Baines and staying there for 3 nights. On Tue we thought we would go to Figueres to see Dali musuem and Wed to Cadaques and Cap de Creus. The next 2 nights not booked and then onto Begur at Hotel Aigua Blava for 2 nights Sat & Sun. Please other suggestions for routes and places to visit ie pretty villages and drives and places to eat with views. I like the sound of places like Peratallada, La Bisbal, Pals, Empuries.
We would like to experience 1 or maybe 2 michelin star restaurants - one star but if there are other restaurants of note and of a reasonable price please provide comment. Our Australian dollar has dropped so much against the Euro that everything seems expensive now.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 2 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 3 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 9 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Interesting places to visit
- 15 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 16 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 23 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 24 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 25 Trip Ideas