We are going to Norway in late August for a two-week vacation. Now that I have recovered from seeing the high cost of hotel rooms I have booked, I am wondering what we are in for with regards to food costs. What would an average meal (no beverages included) cost in an average cafe in Norway? What got me to thinking about this was a web post I saw about a dinner buffet at Hotel Stalheim that cost 360 NOK! I just can't believe that a meal for one person could be that much, unless it was at an exclusive metropolitan restaurant, which Stalheim is not!
Cost of a meal in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping bags home
- 2 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 3 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 4 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 5 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 6 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 7 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 8 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 9 England, Paris itinerary help
- 10 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 11 Itinerary for July trip to France, Germany and Italy
- 12 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 13 Accommodations in Paris
- 14 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 15 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 18 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 19 Provence planning
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 22 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 23 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 24 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 25 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids