We are going to Norway in late August for a two-week vacation. Now that I have recovered from seeing the high cost of hotel rooms I have booked, I am wondering what we are in for with regards to food costs. What would an average meal (no beverages included) cost in an average cafe in Norway? What got me to thinking about this was a web post I saw about a dinner buffet at Hotel Stalheim that cost 360 NOK! I just can't believe that a meal for one person could be that much, unless it was at an exclusive metropolitan restaurant, which Stalheim is not!
Cost of a meal in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 4 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 5 Eleanor's Pages
- 6 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 7 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 8 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 12 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 13 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 14 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 15 Internet or travel agent?
- 16 Paris and where else?
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 19 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 20 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 21 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 22 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 23 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 24 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris