We are going to Norway in late August for a two-week vacation. Now that I have recovered from seeing the high cost of hotel rooms I have booked, I am wondering what we are in for with regards to food costs. What would an average meal (no beverages included) cost in an average cafe in Norway? What got me to thinking about this was a web post I saw about a dinner buffet at Hotel Stalheim that cost 360 NOK! I just can't believe that a meal for one person could be that much, unless it was at an exclusive metropolitan restaurant, which Stalheim is not!
Cost of a meal in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 Chip but no PIN
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 8 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 9 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 Stay near Paris
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 Oktoberfest reservations
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 17 Eurostar booking
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 20 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 21 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 italy