We have a month-long trip very soon--looking for great suggestions:
We start in Venice, travel to Cortina for skiing then back to Venice only to catch a train connection because we've heard the other alternatives are long and circuitous. We then travel to Milan for several days (side trip to Lake Como) but then we have @8 days before we arrive in Paris--any must-see suggestions where to go before Paris??? BONUS if you can save us going to Venice just for a train connection!!
Also, any tips on mailing ski clothes back to US? I hear it is pricey.
Thanks Fodor Folks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Florence
- 2 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 3 One week in London with kids
- 4 Trip in September
- 5 Wake Up Mods
- 6 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 7 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 8 Greece and Italy Combo
- 9 Which city order makes most sense?
- 10 favorite app for converting US $$
- 11 SNCF - low price for summer
- 12 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 13 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 14 Best of Norway
- 15 a week in Lombardia
- 16 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 17 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 18 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 19 Light weight small converter?
- 20 Positano Surprise
- 21 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 22 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 23 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 24 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 25 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!