We have a month-long trip very soon--looking for great suggestions:
We start in Venice, travel to Cortina for skiing then back to Venice only to catch a train connection because we've heard the other alternatives are long and circuitous. We then travel to Milan for several days (side trip to Lake Como) but then we have @8 days before we arrive in Paris--any must-see suggestions where to go before Paris??? BONUS if you can save us going to Venice just for a train connection!!
Also, any tips on mailing ski clothes back to US? I hear it is pricey.
Thanks Fodor Folks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 2 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 5 Trip to Switzerland
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Rome hotel
- 11 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Seville to Cordoba
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 17 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 18 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 London 6 day itinerary
- 21 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 24 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 25 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast