We have a month-long trip very soon--looking for great suggestions:
We start in Venice, travel to Cortina for skiing then back to Venice only to catch a train connection because we've heard the other alternatives are long and circuitous. We then travel to Milan for several days (side trip to Lake Como) but then we have @8 days before we arrive in Paris--any must-see suggestions where to go before Paris??? BONUS if you can save us going to Venice just for a train connection!!
Also, any tips on mailing ski clothes back to US? I hear it is pricey.
Thanks Fodor Folks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 4 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 17 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 celticmoon, a quick question
- 21 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 22 What fresh hell is this?
- 23 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 24 Which Train Station in Venice
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia