I'll be in Cornwall with a car for a week in September. I plan to spend most of my time walking on the Coastal walk. Of course I can't do it all!!! and would like suggestions as to the most dramatic sections, ie high cliffs and wild seas rather than long stretches of sandy beach. I fly into Newquay and have a night at Trevone then will go north to explore the Tintagel area ( I know you'll say how can she plan to 'do' that in one day but when you only have a day you pick 'parts' and make-do) and have the next night at Foy. I had thought of the next 2 nights at Truro, then 2 more in Penzance as I plan to drive to the start of each days walk/walks which would be return or circular or involve a bus return, some days being made of several bits of the track others a more complete section. Any suggestions will be gratefully received. Thanks, Jacqueline
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 2 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 3 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 4 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 5 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 6 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 9 Italian lakes
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 12 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 15 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 16 Andalucia itinerary help
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Barcelona
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Spain and South of France