I'll be in Cornwall with a car for a week in September. I plan to spend most of my time walking on the Coastal walk. Of course I can't do it all!!! and would like suggestions as to the most dramatic sections, ie high cliffs and wild seas rather than long stretches of sandy beach. I fly into Newquay and have a night at Trevone then will go north to explore the Tintagel area ( I know you'll say how can she plan to 'do' that in one day but when you only have a day you pick 'parts' and make-do) and have the next night at Foy. I had thought of the next 2 nights at Truro, then 2 more in Penzance as I plan to drive to the start of each days walk/walks which would be return or circular or involve a bus return, some days being made of several bits of the track others a more complete section. Any suggestions will be gratefully received. Thanks, Jacqueline
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 3 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 10 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 11 car insurance italy
- 12 Christmas Day in Granada
- 13 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 14 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 15 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 16 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Venice/Mestre
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 25 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?