I'll be in Cornwall with a car for a week in September. I plan to spend most of my time walking on the Coastal walk. Of course I can't do it all!!! and would like suggestions as to the most dramatic sections, ie high cliffs and wild seas rather than long stretches of sandy beach. I fly into Newquay and have a night at Trevone then will go north to explore the Tintagel area ( I know you'll say how can she plan to 'do' that in one day but when you only have a day you pick 'parts' and make-do) and have the next night at Foy. I had thought of the next 2 nights at Truro, then 2 more in Penzance as I plan to drive to the start of each days walk/walks which would be return or circular or involve a bus return, some days being made of several bits of the track others a more complete section. Any suggestions will be gratefully received. Thanks, Jacqueline
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 5 London in Winter Report
- 6 Iceland trip report!
- 7 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 Anniversary trip to France
- 12 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 17 Paris and Normandy
- 18 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 19 London Hotel - Different Request
- 20 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 21 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 22 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 23 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 24 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 25 Airport Transit Visa