I'll be in Cornwall with a car for a week in September. I plan to spend most of my time walking on the Coastal walk. Of course I can't do it all!!! and would like suggestions as to the most dramatic sections, ie high cliffs and wild seas rather than long stretches of sandy beach. I fly into Newquay and have a night at Trevone then will go north to explore the Tintagel area ( I know you'll say how can she plan to 'do' that in one day but when you only have a day you pick 'parts' and make-do) and have the next night at Foy. I had thought of the next 2 nights at Truro, then 2 more in Penzance as I plan to drive to the start of each days walk/walks which would be return or circular or involve a bus return, some days being made of several bits of the track others a more complete section. Any suggestions will be gratefully received. Thanks, Jacqueline
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Firt time VISA applicant
- 9 Uffizi Phone Number
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 Aix Provence
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 20 Murren to Prague
- 21 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen