I'll be in Cornwall with a car for a week in September. I plan to spend most of my time walking on the Coastal walk. Of course I can't do it all!!! and would like suggestions as to the most dramatic sections, ie high cliffs and wild seas rather than long stretches of sandy beach. I fly into Newquay and have a night at Trevone then will go north to explore the Tintagel area ( I know you'll say how can she plan to 'do' that in one day but when you only have a day you pick 'parts' and make-do) and have the next night at Foy. I had thought of the next 2 nights at Truro, then 2 more in Penzance as I plan to drive to the start of each days walk/walks which would be return or circular or involve a bus return, some days being made of several bits of the track others a more complete section. Any suggestions will be gratefully received. Thanks, Jacqueline
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 2 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 5 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 8 Les Invalides Night Show
- 9 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 10 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 11 Which Day?
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 15 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Tracking the Weather
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 21 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 22 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 23 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 24 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 25 Shorts in South of France?