I am planning for 3 days of travel to Copenhagen or Stockholm.
I am a big fan of Swedish musicians such as The Knife, Lykke li, etc, and this is the reason that I am planning this trip. I want to discover their music scene more! I don't have any idea what's there in both places but I expect to experience local Scandinavian music. I could visit their local record store and I will go to clubs and gigs!
Even though I love Swedish music, I also wondered if Copenhagen has more bigger place to find out overall Scandinavian music.
Which place would you recommend and what do you recommend me to do for this?
Anyone could give me a comment?
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Rome or Venice first
- 3 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 4 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 Day trip from London in December
- 11 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 12 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 13 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Loire or Provence in January?
- 16 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 19 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 20 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 24 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 25 Europe First Timers