I love taking cooking classes when I'm traveling - not a multi-day course, just a 2-4 hour class to explore local markets, technique etc. Had a great time doing this in Istanbul and other cities and would like to find something similar in Amsterdam or Paris for our trip in October. Any suggestions?
Cooking classes Amsterdam or Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 2 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 3 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 4 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 14 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 15 italy
- 16 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 17 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 18 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 21 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 22 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 23 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 24 Chip but no PIN
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?