This summer I'm planning on taking a trip to Frankfurt. I will be flying YHZ-LHR-FRA with a six hour connection time at LHR.
As this will be my first time connecting at LHR, what steps will I need to take to make my next flight to Frankfurt? I will be arriving in terminal 3 at Heathrow, and departing for Frankfurt from terminal 1.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 2 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 7 One night in Rome
- 8 Sintra
- 9 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 10 How the kids age calculated
- 11 Murren to Prague
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 16 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 17 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 18 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 19 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 25 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?