This summer I'm planning on taking a trip to Frankfurt. I will be flying YHZ-LHR-FRA with a six hour connection time at LHR.
As this will be my first time connecting at LHR, what steps will I need to take to make my next flight to Frankfurt? I will be arriving in terminal 3 at Heathrow, and departing for Frankfurt from terminal 1.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 2 Place de la Concorde Ferris Wheel to stay up most of 2016
- 3 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 4 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 5 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 6 Weekend in Paris in October
- 7 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 8 ICELAND DAY 1
- 9 Scotland in 8 days
- 10 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 11 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 12 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 13 Venturing even further
- 14 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 15 Turkey Evisa Given Name
- 16 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 17 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 18 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 19 Summer in Europe
- 20 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 21 Travelling from Sicily to Malta
- 22 Which City with Paris
- 23 Greek island advice
- 24 Bavaria & Austria Itinerary
- 25 Still another Normandy question