This summer I'm planning on taking a trip to Frankfurt. I will be flying YHZ-LHR-FRA with a six hour connection time at LHR.
As this will be my first time connecting at LHR, what steps will I need to take to make my next flight to Frankfurt? I will be arriving in terminal 3 at Heathrow, and departing for Frankfurt from terminal 1.
Connecting at LHR to FRA
- 1 Heathrow Terminal 5. 90 minutes layover, is it enough
- 2 london travelcrard
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 5 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 6 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 7 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 8 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 9 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 10 French/Italian Alps
- 11 France Itinerary Help
- 12 Islands around Dubrovnik
- 13 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 14 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 15 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 16 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 17 Am I too fat too travel?
- 18 Best area to stay in Rome
- 19 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 20 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 21 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 22 Paris Ticket t+
- 23 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 24 One week in Norway
- 25 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip