This summer I'm planning on taking a trip to Frankfurt. I will be flying YHZ-LHR-FRA with a six hour connection time at LHR.
As this will be my first time connecting at LHR, what steps will I need to take to make my next flight to Frankfurt? I will be arriving in terminal 3 at Heathrow, and departing for Frankfurt from terminal 1.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 2 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 3 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 9 Les Invalides Night Show
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 12 Which Day?
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 16 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 Tracking the Weather
- 19 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 23 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 24 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 25 First trip to Greece (last minute!)