This summer I'm planning on taking a trip to Frankfurt. I will be flying YHZ-LHR-FRA with a six hour connection time at LHR.
As this will be my first time connecting at LHR, what steps will I need to take to make my next flight to Frankfurt? I will be arriving in terminal 3 at Heathrow, and departing for Frankfurt from terminal 1.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 2 please revew provence agenda
- 3 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 4 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 5 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 6 Age limitation for car rental
- 7 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 8 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 9 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 10 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 11 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 12 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 13 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 14 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 15 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 16 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 17 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 18 When and how to book for a trip?
- 19 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 20 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 21 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 22 Prague & Croatia
- 23 Ferries from London To Normandy Beaches; biking through Formigny-Bayeux
- 24 3 week backing packing trip
- 25 Hiking in Tyrol Austria