Quick question..is there a combined tour available for the Colosseum for the actual Colosseum AND the Underground tour available from their ticket website..have looked at the options but am a bit confused.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport proplems
- 2 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 3 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 4 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 5 Piedmont as a destination
- 6 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 7 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 8 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 11 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 14 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 17 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 18 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 19 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 20 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 21 Itinerary help...
- 22 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 25 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels