I will be traveling with a friend from Cochem (Mosel) to Interlaken (SW) by Train. I know this is a rather long distance to cover in one day, so I am thinking perhaps we should break up the trip with a one night stopover somewhere along the way, either in Germany or Switzerland. Any suggestions that are easy to get to by rail without a lot of train changes?
Cochem to Interlaken
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 6 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 7 First time Ireland trip
- 8 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 9 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 12 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 16 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 17 22 year olds in Europe
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 20 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 21 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy