I will be traveling with a friend from Cochem (Mosel) to Interlaken (SW) by Train. I know this is a rather long distance to cover in one day, so I am thinking perhaps we should break up the trip with a one night stopover somewhere along the way, either in Germany or Switzerland. Any suggestions that are easy to get to by rail without a lot of train changes?
Cochem to Interlaken
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 2 London hotel
- 3 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 7 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 10 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 11 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 hotels in Seville
- 17 London tube
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 20 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 21 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 22 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 25 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary