I will be traveling with a friend from Cochem (Mosel) to Interlaken (SW) by Train. I know this is a rather long distance to cover in one day, so I am thinking perhaps we should break up the trip with a one night stopover somewhere along the way, either in Germany or Switzerland. Any suggestions that are easy to get to by rail without a lot of train changes?
Cochem to Interlaken
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 rent car / Munich
- 4 Family European winter holiday
- 5 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 6 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 7 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 11 Channel Islands
- 12 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 23 Chambermaid tipping
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna