I am spending a year in Paris come September. I have several pieces of clothing, mostly jackets and blazers, that I would like to have tailored to fit me better. One of the jackets has embellishments & beadings that are very delicate, so I would like to find a skilled tailor who knows how to handle such things.
I have searched for tailors, but so far have only found some who make suits but do not alter already-made clothing.
Please let me know if you have any recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 4 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 5 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 6 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 7 https://thebeautysystem.com/secret-allure-cream
- 8 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 9 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 10 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 11 who is in amsterdam?
- 12 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 13 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 14 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 15 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 18 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 19 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 20 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 22 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 25 Proposed itinerary for Iceland