If anyone has taken any sort of class or guided walking tour in Barcelona that you would recommend I'd be grateful to learn about it.
Classes, such as cooking classes, short term language classes, photography or art classes (one-off or short term), etc.
Walking tours could be of any type - following a photographer around, a history walk, a "getting to know Barcelona" walk.
If you've had any other unique experiences there that lend themslves to short time visitors that would be nice to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에프에이컵╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 2 자연의바다 릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 fa컵╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Luggage Storage
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Corfu
- 24 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 25 Copenhagen to Stockholm