If anyone has taken any sort of class or guided walking tour in Barcelona that you would recommend I'd be grateful to learn about it.
Classes, such as cooking classes, short term language classes, photography or art classes (one-off or short term), etc.
Walking tours could be of any type - following a photographer around, a history walk, a "getting to know Barcelona" walk.
If you've had any other unique experiences there that lend themslves to short time visitors that would be nice to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 19 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 20 Italy
- 21 Revised itinerary for italy
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 Juangfrau / mt
- 24 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)