If anyone has taken any sort of class or guided walking tour in Barcelona that you would recommend I'd be grateful to learn about it.
Classes, such as cooking classes, short term language classes, photography or art classes (one-off or short term), etc.
Walking tours could be of any type - following a photographer around, a history walk, a "getting to know Barcelona" walk.
If you've had any other unique experiences there that lend themslves to short time visitors that would be nice to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마닐라카지노게임→人【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】人←슈퍼카지노
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 3 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 4 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 5 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 6 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 7 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 8 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 9 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 10 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 13 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 14 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 15 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 16 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 22 "Never Mind"
- 23 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 24 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 25 Paris with a toddler and a baby