If anyone has taken any sort of class or guided walking tour in Barcelona that you would recommend I'd be grateful to learn about it.
Classes, such as cooking classes, short term language classes, photography or art classes (one-off or short term), etc.
Walking tours could be of any type - following a photographer around, a history walk, a "getting to know Barcelona" walk.
If you've had any other unique experiences there that lend themslves to short time visitors that would be nice to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지릴 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 free international phone calls
- 4 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 5 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Sicily Beach Resort
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London