If anyone has taken any sort of class or guided walking tour in Barcelona that you would recommend I'd be grateful to learn about it.
Classes, such as cooking classes, short term language classes, photography or art classes (one-off or short term), etc.
Walking tours could be of any type - following a photographer around, a history walk, a "getting to know Barcelona" walk.
If you've had any other unique experiences there that lend themslves to short time visitors that would be nice to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 11 Uffizi Phone Number
- 12 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 13 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 14 France Itinerary Advice
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 23 Murren to Prague
- 24 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 25 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg