my parents are a big fan of Clarks and would like to check out their factory shops. Since we are staying near Edgware Rd, thinking to hit that one.
I googled and noticed it was listed an inactive listing in one of the website. Wondering if anyone knows the shop is still there or not anymore?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 2 Touring Wales
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 5 First Time Europe Trip
- 6 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 7 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 8 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 9 St Andrews advice
- 10 3 nights in Tuscany
- 11 Cordoba or Granada?
- 12 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 13 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 14 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 15 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 16 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 17 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 18 train from ams to paris
- 19 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 20 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 21 Poland in September
- 22 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 25 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg