my parents are a big fan of Clarks and would like to check out their factory shops. Since we are staying near Edgware Rd, thinking to hit that one.
I googled and noticed it was listed an inactive listing in one of the website. Wondering if anyone knows the shop is still there or not anymore?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 2 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 3 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 4 European Cooking Secrets
- 5 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 6 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 9 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 10 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 11 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 12 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 13 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 14 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 15 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 16 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 19 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 20 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 23 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 24 Verona and Lake Garda
- 25 20 Days in Europe