my parents are a big fan of Clarks and would like to check out their factory shops. Since we are staying near Edgware Rd, thinking to hit that one.
I googled and noticed it was listed an inactive listing in one of the website. Wondering if anyone knows the shop is still there or not anymore?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 3 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 4 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 5 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 6 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 7 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Where to from Verona
- 12 Train passes
- 13 RENFE error message during payment
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Munich-6 days in September
- 16 My First Trip to Europe...
- 17 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 18 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 19 Europe itinerary
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 Europe itinerary review
- 22 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 23 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 24 European Travel in March
- 25 Iceland in 4 days?