my parents are a big fan of Clarks and would like to check out their factory shops. Since we are staying near Edgware Rd, thinking to hit that one.
I googled and noticed it was listed an inactive listing in one of the website. Wondering if anyone knows the shop is still there or not anymore?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice at Christmas
- 2 Bayeux and environs
- 3 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 4 Best way to see Croatia?
- 5 Rome For 2 days
- 6 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 7 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 8 Camino Redux
- 9 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 10 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 11 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 12 The highlands
- 13 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 14 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 15 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 16 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 17 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 18 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 19 Vienna to Bratislava
- 20 Amalie/Rome
- 21 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 22 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 23 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 24 Berlin to Barcelona
- 25 countries to visit in October and November