my parents are a big fan of Clarks and would like to check out their factory shops. Since we are staying near Edgware Rd, thinking to hit that one.
I googled and noticed it was listed an inactive listing in one of the website. Wondering if anyone knows the shop is still there or not anymore?
Clark factory shop Egdware Rd still open?
- 1 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 2 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 3 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 8 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 9 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 10 Beauty Products in France?!
- 11 portugal
- 12 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 13 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 14 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 15 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 16 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 17 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 18 Paris metro
- 19 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 20 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 21 travel from split to zagreb
- 22 London & Surrounding Area
- 23 Venice at Christmas?
- 24 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 25 Estonia