my parents are a big fan of Clarks and would like to check out their factory shops. Since we are staying near Edgware Rd, thinking to hit that one.
I googled and noticed it was listed an inactive listing in one of the website. Wondering if anyone knows the shop is still there or not anymore?
Clark factory shop Egdware Rd still open?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 2 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 3 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 4 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 7 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 8 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 9 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 10 Santorini
- 11 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 12 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 13 Foie gras, redux
- 14 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 15 Questions for my German friends
- 16 Chip but no PIN
- 17 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 18 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 19 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 20 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 23 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 24 Airport to Piraeus
- 25 Train to Airport in Venice