my parents are a big fan of Clarks and would like to check out their factory shops. Since we are staying near Edgware Rd, thinking to hit that one.
I googled and noticed it was listed an inactive listing in one of the website. Wondering if anyone knows the shop is still there or not anymore?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 2 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 3 From Schipol to ?
- 4 Mirrors?
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 9 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 10 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 13 House/villa in Italy or France
- 14 Santorini Location
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 La Tavola Marche
- 17 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 18 Using O2 in Europe?
- 19 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 20 Italy for New Year's
- 21 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 22 10 Days in Tuscany
- 23 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 24 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 25 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?