my parents are a big fan of Clarks and would like to check out their factory shops. Since we are staying near Edgware Rd, thinking to hit that one.
I googled and noticed it was listed an inactive listing in one of the website. Wondering if anyone knows the shop is still there or not anymore?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Train travel to and from Paris
- 3 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 4 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 5 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 6 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 7 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 8 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 9 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 14 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 15 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 16 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 17 Language to use in Belgium
- 18 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 19 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 20 Avignon Pass - How Does it Work?
- 21 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 22 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 23 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 24 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 25 Andalucia Spain