my parents are a big fan of Clarks and would like to check out their factory shops. Since we are staying near Edgware Rd, thinking to hit that one.
I googled and noticed it was listed an inactive listing in one of the website. Wondering if anyone knows the shop is still there or not anymore?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Athens
- 5 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 6 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 14 Meteora for older folk
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Budapest & Prague