my parents are a big fan of Clarks and would like to check out their factory shops. Since we are staying near Edgware Rd, thinking to hit that one.
I googled and noticed it was listed an inactive listing in one of the website. Wondering if anyone knows the shop is still there or not anymore?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What clothes?
- 2 GPS vs Google Maps
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 Luggage on trains/security?
- 5 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 6 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 11 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 12 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 13 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 14 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 15 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 16 Train Question
- 17 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 18 Bavaria in August
- 19 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 20 Switzerland in 8 days
- 21 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 22 day trip to hampton court
- 23 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 24 10 nights in France
- 25 Helsinki is a fascinating place for people watching.