my parents are a big fan of Clarks and would like to check out their factory shops. Since we are staying near Edgware Rd, thinking to hit that one.
I googled and noticed it was listed an inactive listing in one of the website. Wondering if anyone knows the shop is still there or not anymore?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 2 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 3 Clean up spam
- 4 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 5 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 Small towns not too near Paris
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 12 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 13 Positano Surprise
- 14 Valencia, Spain
- 15 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 16 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 17 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 18 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 19 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 20 Greece and Italy Combo
- 21 Cinqueterre
- 22 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 23 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 24 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 25 Marathon Sunday in Budapest