Cant decide where to end our Europe trip this summer. Flying out of Milan. We will be finishing off 2 weeks of traveling around. Kids are 13 and 10 - boys. Been to Italy before never to these areas. Coming from Switzerland - Grindelwald and Lucerne. Any thoughts or pros and cons of these?
Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 4 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 9 Pyrenees logistics
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 caroline_venezia
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 20 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 21 Normandy and Loire
- 22 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 23 Italy dolomites
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 Northern Europe in April-May