Cant decide where to end our Europe trip this summer. Flying out of Milan. We will be finishing off 2 weeks of traveling around. Kids are 13 and 10 - boys. Been to Italy before never to these areas. Coming from Switzerland - Grindelwald and Lucerne. Any thoughts or pros and cons of these?
Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this the right way<>?
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Italy - Month of July
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Europe Tour with Kids
- 6 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 7 St Germain
- 8 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 9 Rome Areas to stay
- 10 22 days or DIY tour
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 14 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 16 England & Scotland in April
- 17 Your favourite places in Bath
- 18 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 23 Shipping Prosecco
- 24 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 25 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna