My family of 4 (two elementary school age kids) is planning a trip to Europe this Christmas. This is going to be our first winter trip to the Europe so I am having a hard time deciding where to go. Originally we were thinking of spending all our time exploring Scandivanian countries but then decided against that thinking limited sunlight and cold may not work so well with the kids.
We are planning to spend first two nights in Stockholm. From there, we will take a flight or drive to someplace else. It would be great if we get to see Christmas markets and decorations but not sure if it's possible if we start around dec 24.
Top contenders right now are prague+vienna and south France, but open to all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 3 http://quicksupplementfact.com/profollix/
- 4 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 5 Summer School in France
- 6 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 7 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Cutback on Spain trip
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
christmas itinerary suggestions - 10 days starting in stockholm