My family of 4 (two elementary school age kids) is planning a trip to Europe this Christmas. This is going to be our first winter trip to the Europe so I am having a hard time deciding where to go. Originally we were thinking of spending all our time exploring Scandivanian countries but then decided against that thinking limited sunlight and cold may not work so well with the kids.
We are planning to spend first two nights in Stockholm. From there, we will take a flight or drive to someplace else. It would be great if we get to see Christmas markets and decorations but not sure if it's possible if we start around dec 24.
Top contenders right now are prague+vienna and south France, but open to all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://www.click2trial.com/nuva-clear/
- 2 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 3 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 4 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 5 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 6 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 7 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 8 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 12 Stu Tower
- 13 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 14 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 15 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 16 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 17 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 18 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 19 6 Days in Italy
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 22 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 23 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 24 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 25 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
christmas itinerary suggestions - 10 days starting in stockholm