Last time we met Bev and I were going to Eastern Europe and were given lots of advice and help from the Fodor community. Although strange to say nobody suggested having a "beer spa" in Prague - great experience. If anybody wants any info let us know.
We are now looking to have a Christmas in Europe - we are Aussies so cold Christmases are somewhat alien to us. We are used to sun and 35 degrees centigrade temps.
We plan to start in Paris early December, other musts are Strasbourg, Berlin, Regensburg, maybe Bruges and Lille.
Time in Europe probably 4 weeks. We have a son who lives in Amsterdam who has a Finish girlfriend so will definitely be visiting Ams and Rovaneimi.
Any help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car in Menton
- 2 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 3 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 4 Barcelona and...
- 5 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 7 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 8 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 9 February in Florence
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 Praiana to Positano
- 12 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 15 Canal du Midi
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Family vacation to europe
- 18 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 19 Day in Madrid
- 20 charming cities in Spain
- 21 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 24 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 25 Spain during Holy Week