Last time we met Bev and I were going to Eastern Europe and were given lots of advice and help from the Fodor community. Although strange to say nobody suggested having a "beer spa" in Prague - great experience. If anybody wants any info let us know.
We are now looking to have a Christmas in Europe - we are Aussies so cold Christmases are somewhat alien to us. We are used to sun and 35 degrees centigrade temps.
We plan to start in Paris early December, other musts are Strasbourg, Berlin, Regensburg, maybe Bruges and Lille.
Time in Europe probably 4 weeks. We have a son who lives in Amsterdam who has a Finish girlfriend so will definitely be visiting Ams and Rovaneimi.
Any help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 5 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 8 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 9 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 12 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 16 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 22 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 23 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence