Last time we met Bev and I were going to Eastern Europe and were given lots of advice and help from the Fodor community. Although strange to say nobody suggested having a "beer spa" in Prague - great experience. If anybody wants any info let us know.
We are now looking to have a Christmas in Europe - we are Aussies so cold Christmases are somewhat alien to us. We are used to sun and 35 degrees centigrade temps.
We plan to start in Paris early December, other musts are Strasbourg, Berlin, Regensburg, maybe Bruges and Lille.
Time in Europe probably 4 weeks. We have a son who lives in Amsterdam who has a Finish girlfriend so will definitely be visiting Ams and Rovaneimi.
Any help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 2 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 3 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 5 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 6 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 7 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 8 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 9 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 13 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 14 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 15 WWI Battlefields
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 18 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 19 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 20 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 21 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 22 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 23 Reaching the Lake District
- 24 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 25 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?