Last time we met Bev and I were going to Eastern Europe and were given lots of advice and help from the Fodor community. Although strange to say nobody suggested having a "beer spa" in Prague - great experience. If anybody wants any info let us know.
We are now looking to have a Christmas in Europe - we are Aussies so cold Christmases are somewhat alien to us. We are used to sun and 35 degrees centigrade temps.
We plan to start in Paris early December, other musts are Strasbourg, Berlin, Regensburg, maybe Bruges and Lille.
Time in Europe probably 4 weeks. We have a son who lives in Amsterdam who has a Finish girlfriend so will definitely be visiting Ams and Rovaneimi.
Any help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 8 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 16 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 5 Days in Switzerland
- 20 6-7 Days in France
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 Getting to Bolivia
- 25 Dresden: How Many Nights?