I'm deciding between 3 cities (Sofia, Prague and Budapest) to travel to in late September. While they are all great cities with both positives and negatives it got me thinking.... what's the best way to pick a travel destination in Europe?
I often get the response 'it depends what matters to you the most' (which I agree) but wanted to get some opinions on how other people go about choosing where they would like to visit and whether money is a determining factor for most travel enthusiasts.
Any response would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Versailles
- 8 driving from prague to salzburg
- 9 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 15 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 20 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Train help for Prague
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Sicily