I'm deciding between 3 cities (Sofia, Prague and Budapest) to travel to in late September. While they are all great cities with both positives and negatives it got me thinking.... what's the best way to pick a travel destination in Europe?
I often get the response 'it depends what matters to you the most' (which I agree) but wanted to get some opinions on how other people go about choosing where they would like to visit and whether money is a determining factor for most travel enthusiasts.
Any response would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda Wine/biking
- 2 Santorini lodging
- 3 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 4 What do after Bernia Express?
- 5 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 6 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 7 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 8 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 13 Ischia
- 14 9 days in London
- 15 Germany family road trip help!
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 19 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 20 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 21 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 22 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 23 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 24 Lyon
- 25 Italian lakes