Ok this might be a dumb question, but I'm always hearing people talk about deals on flights from the US to Europe, but I'm having trouble finding any. I've been looking, and most flights are going to cost over $1300. I am flying in the beginning of August and am wanting to Fly out of either Chicago, Nashville, or Orlando (they are all options, but weird I know) and fly into Florence/Pisa, but could fly into Frankfurt. Am I missing something here? Where is everyone finding these "cheap" flights?
Cheap flights to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 2 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 3 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 4 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 5 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 6 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 7 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 10 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 11 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 12 4 Months in Europe
- 13 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 14 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 15 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 16 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 17 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 18 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 19 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 20 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 21 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 22 Airbnb scam
- 23 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 24 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 25 Tipping in the UK