Ok this might be a dumb question, but I'm always hearing people talk about deals on flights from the US to Europe, but I'm having trouble finding any. I've been looking, and most flights are going to cost over $1300. I am flying in the beginning of August and am wanting to Fly out of either Chicago, Nashville, or Orlando (they are all options, but weird I know) and fly into Florence/Pisa, but could fly into Frankfurt. Am I missing something here? Where is everyone finding these "cheap" flights?
Cheap flights to Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 7 One more last question on Bayeux
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 10 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 11 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 12 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 13 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 19 banger rally around europe?
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Trip around Spain