Ok this might be a dumb question, but I'm always hearing people talk about deals on flights from the US to Europe, but I'm having trouble finding any. I've been looking, and most flights are going to cost over $1300. I am flying in the beginning of August and am wanting to Fly out of either Chicago, Nashville, or Orlando (they are all options, but weird I know) and fly into Florence/Pisa, but could fly into Frankfurt. Am I missing something here? Where is everyone finding these "cheap" flights?
Cheap flights to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 2 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 3 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 4 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 5 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 6 Europe itinerary advice
- 7 Bayeux tapestry
- 8 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 9 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 10 Camino No-No
- 11 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 12 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 13 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 14 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 15 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 16 Bus ride to Positano
- 17 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 18 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 21 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 23 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 24 Is Capri overrated?
- 25 A week in Paris