Ok this might be a dumb question, but I'm always hearing people talk about deals on flights from the US to Europe, but I'm having trouble finding any. I've been looking, and most flights are going to cost over $1300. I am flying in the beginning of August and am wanting to Fly out of either Chicago, Nashville, or Orlando (they are all options, but weird I know) and fly into Florence/Pisa, but could fly into Frankfurt. Am I missing something here? Where is everyone finding these "cheap" flights?
Cheap flights to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 3 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 4 21 Days in Central Europe
- 5 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 8 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 11 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 12 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 13 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 14 London visit
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 17 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 18 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 19 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 20 men's shoes spain
- 21 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 22 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 23 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 24 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 25 Special restaurants - recommendations needed