Ok this might be a dumb question, but I'm always hearing people talk about deals on flights from the US to Europe, but I'm having trouble finding any. I've been looking, and most flights are going to cost over $1300. I am flying in the beginning of August and am wanting to Fly out of either Chicago, Nashville, or Orlando (they are all options, but weird I know) and fly into Florence/Pisa, but could fly into Frankfurt. Am I missing something here? Where is everyone finding these "cheap" flights?
Cheap flights to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 11 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 12 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 13 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 17 VISA question
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 22 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 23 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving