So I am planning on getting a converter to use to charge my cell phone while in France. Has anyone had any problems with this? I know my dual voltage hairdryer can get overheated and stop sometimes. I don't want to burn up my phone!
Charging cell phone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 3 2 Days in Rome
- 4 hiking in northern italy in october
- 5 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 6 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 7 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 8 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 9 3 days in Rome
- 10 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 11 First Trip to Europe
- 12 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 13 week in calabria
- 14 Globus Tours
- 15 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 18 travel to western Europe from India
- 19 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 20 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 23 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 24 Paris Hidden Railway
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please