We will have a young teen with us when we are in Rome. Is it worth it to visit the catacombs when we are in Italy? Which one? About how much time would we allocate to this activity? THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 2 Dublin Leap Card
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 7 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 8 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 9 2 weeks Europe trip
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 12 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 13 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 14 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 15 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 18 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 21 mountain views near London
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?