We will have a young teen with us when we are in Rome. Is it worth it to visit the catacombs when we are in Italy? Which one? About how much time would we allocate to this activity? THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 2 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 3 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 4 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 5 20 free days of Europe
- 6 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 7 CDG international flight
- 8 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 9 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 10 12 days europe
- 11 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 12 Budapest on a budget
- 13 Seville in late January
- 14 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 15 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 16 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 19 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 20 RFID Protection
- 21 Beaches in Southern France
- 22 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 Travel WiFi - France
- 25 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna