We will have a young teen with us when we are in Rome. Is it worth it to visit the catacombs when we are in Italy? Which one? About how much time would we allocate to this activity? THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 2 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 3 Classical Music in Milan
- 4 Pousadas in Portugal
- 5 Antiques shopping Rome
- 6 Scotland Trip Planning
- 7 Must sees in Malaga
- 8 Lake Maggiore
- 9 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 10 Another Book List for Italy
- 11 Italy train question
- 12 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 13 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 14 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 15 Two Weeks in Europe
- 16 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 19 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 20 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 23 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 24 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 25 Venice - a day open