We will have a young teen with us when we are in Rome. Is it worth it to visit the catacombs when we are in Italy? Which one? About how much time would we allocate to this activity? THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 2 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/evermax/
- 3 First trip to Italy
- 4 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 5 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 House Hunting in France
- 12 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 13 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 14 Driving in Italy?
- 15 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 16 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 17 Croatia trip Planning
- 18 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 So much to do, so little time!
- 20 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas