We will have a young teen with us when we are in Rome. Is it worth it to visit the catacombs when we are in Italy? Which one? About how much time would we allocate to this activity? THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 charming cities in Spain
- 7 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 8 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 9 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 10 Day in Madrid
- 11 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 12 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 13 Le Marche Research Help
- 14 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 15 Rental car in Menton
- 16 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 17 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 21 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 22 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 23 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 24 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 25 Paris cooking classes