We are travelling to London, Madrid, a Barcelona, Avignon, and Paris for a total of 3 weeks. We are flying regional airlines Air Europa and Easyjet, and train for everywhere else.. It is just myself and my husband and we are wondering if anyone has travelled using the ebags Motherlode weekender or similar as their only luggage?
Thanks for the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 2 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 3 Luggage Storage
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 12 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Back from Paris
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Another tipping question: concierges
- 23 Brugge hotel help
- 24 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?