We are travelling to London, Madrid, a Barcelona, Avignon, and Paris for a total of 3 weeks. We are flying regional airlines Air Europa and Easyjet, and train for everywhere else.. It is just myself and my husband and we are wondering if anyone has travelled using the ebags Motherlode weekender or similar as their only luggage?
Thanks for the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 2 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 3 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 4 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 5 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 10 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 13 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 14 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 15 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 16 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 17 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 18 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 20 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 22 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 23 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 16-17 days in Western Europe