We are travelling to London, Madrid, a Barcelona, Avignon, and Paris for a total of 3 weeks. We are flying regional airlines Air Europa and Easyjet, and train for everywhere else.. It is just myself and my husband and we are wondering if anyone has travelled using the ebags Motherlode weekender or similar as their only luggage?
Thanks for the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 용인룸싸롱 ✰implbo.com✰ 일산룸싸롱 일산룸싸롱 #용인룸싸롱
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 Revised itinerary for italy
- 9 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Places of interest
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Switzerland in November?
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 23 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help