After reading a lot +++ about where to stay in Tuscany to explore nearby towns, i stil can not decide which place is the best if i want to base myself in Chianti region or any other region to do a day trip to Florence, Pisa , Sienna, Lucca and San Giamignano?
It is my first trip to Italy and i have 7 days for this portion of my trip to visit Tuscany, we will have a car for this leg of trip.
I ll appreciate any suggestion .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 2 Praiana to Positano
- 3 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 4 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 Scotland and London 21 days
- 7 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 8 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 9 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 10 Venice
- 11 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 12 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 13 help with Italy itinerary
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 19 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 20 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 23 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 25 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona