After reading a lot +++ about where to stay in Tuscany to explore nearby towns, i stil can not decide which place is the best if i want to base myself in Chianti region or any other region to do a day trip to Florence, Pisa , Sienna, Lucca and San Giamignano?
It is my first trip to Italy and i have 7 days for this portion of my trip to visit Tuscany, we will have a car for this leg of trip.
I ll appreciate any suggestion .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 온라인카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블온라인카지노
- 3 실시간카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블실시간카지노
- 4 아시아카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시아카지노
- 5 아시안카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시안카지노
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Itinerary Tweaking
- 8 Itinerary Help
- 9 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 14 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Amalfi Coast help
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 22 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 25 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?