We are visiting family in the UK/Demark in a few weeks and want to bring some Canadian treats for the kids. Any suggestions on things to bring that aren't available in Europe?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 US : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 7 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 8 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 9 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 10 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 11 Car Rental
- 12 Balkans
- 13 My first trip to Crete
- 14 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 15 Ireland Trip
- 16 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 19 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 20 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 23 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 24 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 25 First Trip to Italy- Help!