No big trip report this time around, but we spent a week in the lovely town of Beaune from 27 Dec 2014 - 4 Jan 2015. Spent the week enjoying all the lovely food and wine.
If you are interested, photos can be found here:
Happy New Year everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 8 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 9 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 10 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 11 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 12 Paris to Italy
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Electrical Power Conversion
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 Douro Valley in January?
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 19 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 21 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 22 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 23 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 24 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 25 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area