I am planning a 12 day trip to Prague-Vienna-Budapest this summer. Excluding air, hotels and train, I am trying to figure out what might be a fair budget/day. I have no idea what food costs in these cities. Breakfast is included in all hotels and we plan to visit lots of museums, castles, hear lots of music and try to take a day trip while in Vienna to the valley via a boat on the Danube. Can anyone give me a ballpark figure as to what might be reasonable to plan for? Thank you.
Budget for Prague-Vienna-Budapest Journey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 6 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 7 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 8 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 9 London tube
- 10 Day trip from London to Paris
- 11 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 12 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 13 5am arrival in Dublin
- 14 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 London hotel
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 Europe in 21 days