I have a chance to spend a week in either Budapest or Stockholm next Spring.
Budapest: never been on my bucket list but I've been hearing great things about it.
Stockholm, my time there (not by choice) would coincide with Eurovision 2016. The hotels are expensive. Yet the city is one I am interested to see.
Also the ease of navigation is important to me i.e. which city is more accessible by public transport or on foot. Also are the locals friendly, speak English, and how interesting is the cultural experience.
I am less into monuments and more into museums and wandering around interesting neighborhoods, also the walkability of a city is a big factor for me.
Food is also important.
Finally would Stockholm become unbearably crowded during the Eurovision?
Any insight is highly appreciated.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist : Norton Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Norton 24*7
- 2 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 Graz in January
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 Threat Level in UK
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 9 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 10 Itinery help Crete
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 14 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 15 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 16 Sun loungers and parasols
- 17 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Malaga Spain
- 20 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 21 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 25 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest