I have a chance to spend a week in either Budapest or Stockholm next Spring.
Budapest: never been on my bucket list but I've been hearing great things about it.
Stockholm, my time there (not by choice) would coincide with Eurovision 2016. The hotels are expensive. Yet the city is one I am interested to see.
Also the ease of navigation is important to me i.e. which city is more accessible by public transport or on foot. Also are the locals friendly, speak English, and how interesting is the cultural experience.
I am less into monuments and more into museums and wandering around interesting neighborhoods, also the walkability of a city is a big factor for me.
Food is also important.
Finally would Stockholm become unbearably crowded during the Eurovision?
Any insight is highly appreciated.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/dominant-testo-reviews/
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 Itinerary Tweaking
- 4 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 7 Ireland in April
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 16 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 17 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 18 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 19 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 20 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 21 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Itinerary Help
- 25 Life on the Farm Draws Some French