I'm going to Belgium in August for 7 days (6 nights), and I'm planning to divide my time among Brugge, ghent and Brussels. My idea is to head for Brugge, then Ghent and to finish in Brussels, spending two nights in each place. Do you think that is doable? Or should I spend more-or less- time in any town? Can you recommend any hotels?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gelato course in Rome?
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 20 free days of Europe
- 6 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 7 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 8 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 9 5 Day itinerary
- 10 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 11 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 12 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 13 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 14 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 17 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 18 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 19 Spain Trip Report
- 20 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 21 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 24 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 25 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!