I'm going to Belgium in August for 7 days (6 nights), and I'm planning to divide my time among Brugge, ghent and Brussels. My idea is to head for Brugge, then Ghent and to finish in Brussels, spending two nights in each place. Do you think that is doable? Or should I spend more-or less- time in any town? Can you recommend any hotels?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 GMAIL☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 4 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Now to Madrid
- 7 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 8 3 days solo in London
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Chania
- 11 Edinbrugh
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 Studying art in English in venice
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 20 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 21 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 22 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 Day hikes in Switzerland