I'm going to Belgium in August for 7 days (6 nights), and I'm planning to divide my time among Brugge, ghent and Brussels. My idea is to head for Brugge, then Ghent and to finish in Brussels, spending two nights in each place. Do you think that is doable? Or should I spend more-or less- time in any town? Can you recommend any hotels?
Thanks a lot.
Brugge, Ghent and Brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in turkey
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 5 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Nice Video about Poland
- 8 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 11 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 12 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 15 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 16 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 17 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)