I'm going to Belgium in August for 7 days (6 nights), and I'm planning to divide my time among Brugge, ghent and Brussels. My idea is to head for Brugge, then Ghent and to finish in Brussels, spending two nights in each place. Do you think that is doable? Or should I spend more-or less- time in any town? Can you recommend any hotels?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 2 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 3 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 8 Apartment in Rome
- 9 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 12 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 13 Best Greek Island
- 14 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 15 Flea markets in Romania
- 16 car rental
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 19 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 20 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 21 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 22 Christian Cafe Dating
- 23 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 base for Andalucia