I'm going to Belgium in August for 7 days (6 nights), and I'm planning to divide my time among Brugge, ghent and Brussels. My idea is to head for Brugge, then Ghent and to finish in Brussels, spending two nights in each place. Do you think that is doable? Or should I spend more-or less- time in any town? Can you recommend any hotels?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 LEXMARK Tech 24*7
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 4 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 5 God Save the Queen?
- 6 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 10 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 11 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 12 Milan or Turin
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 Frankfurt to UK
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 9 Days in Spain
- 21 Barcelona alternative
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please