I'm going to Belgium in August for 7 days (6 nights), and I'm planning to divide my time among Brugge, ghent and Brussels. My idea is to head for Brugge, then Ghent and to finish in Brussels, spending two nights in each place. Do you think that is doable? Or should I spend more-or less- time in any town? Can you recommend any hotels?
Thanks a lot.
Brugge, Ghent and Brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 4 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 5 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 6 Budget family trip to Europe
- 7 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 8 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 11 Dordogne & Lot Day Hiking
- 12 By train to and out of Prague
- 13 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 16 Scuol, Switzerland
- 17 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 20 Lake Como transportation questions
- 21 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 22 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia