Does anyone know if it is difficult or time consuming crossing the border into Switzerland from France around Geneva? We'll be in the area in May and are wondering if it's worthwhile to go to Geneva for the day or if the border crossing back and forth will take too much time?
Border crossing at Geneva (France to Switzerland)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Northern Spain
- 3 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 4 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 5 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 6 week in calabria
- 7 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 8 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 11 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 12 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 13 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 14 Akrotiri Tours
- 15 Walking in Oslo
- 16 London hotel tax is 20%
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 21 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 22 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 23 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 24 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 25 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???