Has anyone ever stored their luggage at the Bologna train station? From the website it appears that it is possible to do this, however our tour guide said they did not think that you could. Also, I'm assuming that whenever you store your luggage at a train station, there is someone there watching it?
Bologna Train Station
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Rome Accommodation
- 17 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 18 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 19 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?