I'm going to be flying out of the Nice airport to Rome in July and my flight leaves at 9:30. We will be staying in Nice in a home (airbnb) that is near the Opera-Vielle Ville tram stop (nearish the city center).
Since my flight is early I'm nervous about public transportation, but I would like to avoid paying the expensive cab fair if possible so I'm open to public transport.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get to the airport, how long it would take, and also at what time you think we should arrive at the airport?
Thank you so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 7 Amalfi Coast help
- 8 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 9 CDG airport and connection time
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 14 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 15 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 16 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 17 Trains in Alps and UK
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 23 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 24 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions