I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 2 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 5 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 6 Christmas Week in London
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 Too much for one day?
- 9 Travel WiFi - France
- 10 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 11 Italy for the first time
- 12 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 13 RFID Protection
- 14 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 16 Germany and Austria trip report
- 17 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 18 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 19 London Itinerary and Questions
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 23 Ali
- 24 Paris to Ramstein
- 25 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?