I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?
- 1 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 2 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 3 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 4 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 5 Connection in Newark EWR
- 6 Refining London and Scotland
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 9 Apartment location
- 10 portugal
- 11 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 12 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 13 Paris trip report
- 14 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 15 Edinburgh
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 18 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 22 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 23 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 24 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 25 Help with itenerary