I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?
- 1 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 2 Romania Tour Guide
- 3 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 4 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 6 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 7 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 8 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 9 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 10 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 11 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 12 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 13 Places to visit from London
- 14 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 15 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 16 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 17 Do and don't, eating in France
- 18 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 19 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 20 Getting the best our of Europe
- 21 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 22 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 23 Paris museums free admission
- 24 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 25 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...