I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?
- 1 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 2 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 3 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 4 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 5 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 6 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 7 Madrid to Sevilla
- 8 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 11 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Traveling within Italy
- 14 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 15 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"