I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 2 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 7 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 10 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 15 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 Uffizi Phone Number
- 18 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 19 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 20 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 21 Piedmont as a destination
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 24 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 25 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?