I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 2 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 3 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 4 Rome to Amafi coast
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 8 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 9 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 12 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 13 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 14 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 15 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 18 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 19 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 20 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 21 How much luggage?????
- 22 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 23 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver