I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 4 men's shoes spain
- 5 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 6 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 7 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 8 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 21 Days in Central Europe
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 13 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 17 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 20 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 21 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 22 Munich and Dachau
- 23 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 24 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 25 Cornwall Trip Addition