I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 used it and persona’s experiences on this
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 4 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 5 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 6 Spain for 10 nights
- 7 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 8 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 9 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 10 Advice about Naples?
- 11 Alsace Accommodations
- 12 tipping
- 13 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 14 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 15 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 16 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 17 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 20 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 21 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 22 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 23 Tips question
- 24 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 25 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?