I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alsace
- 2 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 Norway and Netherlands
- 6 Norway in the nutshell
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 9 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 10 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 13 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 14 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 15 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 16 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 17 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 18 How do we get to Premier Inn in Putney from St Pancras?
- 19 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 20 Madrid Airport
- 21 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 22 Provence Planning Help
- 23 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 24 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 25 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?