I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?
- 1 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 2 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 3 France by rail or car?
- 4 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 5 Hotels in Sorrento
- 6 Hair cuts in Florence
- 7 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 12 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 13 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 14 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 18 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 19 How Long For Santorini?
- 20 Best area for wine and which one?
- 21 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 22 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 23 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 24 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 25 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary