I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 countries in a month
- 2 Venice; recommendations
- 3 Museum Pass
- 4 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 5 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 6 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 7 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 8 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 9 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 10 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 11 France in October
- 12 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 13 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 20 Tipping in the UK
- 21 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 22 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 23 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 24 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 25 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?