I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 2 Another Question re Scotland
- 3 Place to stay
- 4 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 5 Charming areas to explore in London
- 6 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 12 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 2 weeks from southern italy
- 17 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 18 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 21 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 22 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 23 credit and debit cards
- 24 Where to stay in Umbria
- 25 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?