I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What train pass for Paris?
- 2 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 3 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 4 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 5 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 6 Munich to Milan via train
- 7 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 8 Must do/see in Rome
- 9 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 10 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 11 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania
- 12 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 13 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 14 A plethora of islands
- 15 The isles in June
- 16 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 17 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 18 Berlin Itinerary
- 19 Rome - Venice, or Rome - Amalfi Coast?
- 20 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 21 Toll roads in Italy
- 22 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 23 what to do in florence
- 24 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 25 Winery tours
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?