I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 2 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 3 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 4 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 5 rail pass
- 6 April in Madrid
- 7 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 8 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 9 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 10 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 11 mallorca
- 12 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 13 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 14 Using Obb website
- 15 France to Italy advice needed please
- 16 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 17 Age for booking a hotel?
- 18 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 19 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 20 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 21 Paris winter sales
- 22 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 23 Spanish Music
- 24 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 25 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?