I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 5 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 6 Interested In Coach Passes
- 7 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 8 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 9 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 10 Pisa or Siena?
- 11 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 12 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 13 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 14 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 15 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 16 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 17 Avignon to London?
- 18 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 19 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 20 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 21 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 22 taxi line at FCO airport
- 23 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 24 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 25 Florence Hotel Advice