I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 2 Greek Island honeymoon
- 3 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 4 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 5 DCC on the increase?
- 6 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 7 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 8 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 9 Naples and Salerno
- 10 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 11 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 12 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 13 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 14 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 15 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 16 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 17 Portugal with children
- 18 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 2 for 1 tickets
- 21 Spa in Scotland
- 22 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 23 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 24 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 25 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit