I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Sagrada Familia
- 2 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 3 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 6 Expat area's in France
- 7 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 8 Aaah...Umbria!
- 9 Sorrento Advice Please
- 10 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 13 Do I need train tix in advance
- 14 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 15 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 16 Cyprus photo gallery
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 19 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 20 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Schengen rule made easy
- 23 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 24 Need help with itinerary
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?