I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 2 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 3 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 4 please revew provence agenda
- 5 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 6 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 7 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 8 Age limitation for car rental
- 9 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 10 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 11 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 12 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 13 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 14 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 15 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 16 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 17 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 18 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 19 When and how to book for a trip?
- 20 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 21 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 22 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 23 Prague & Croatia
- 24 Ferries from London To Normandy Beaches; biking through Formigny-Bayeux
- 25 3 week backing packing trip
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?