I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 2 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 3 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 4 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 5 London 2For1 question
- 6 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 8 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 9 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 10 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Venice
- 14 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 15 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 16 Another Book List for Italy
- 17 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 18 Last night in Sweden
- 19 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 22 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 23 charming cities in Spain
- 24 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?