I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 4 Sienna with kids
- 5 Choosing: Taormina ,Ragusa, Cefalu
- 6 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 8 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 9 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 10 Belin museum pass, which one ?
- 11 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 12 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 13 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 14 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 15 Another Book List for Italy
- 16 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 17 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 18 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 19 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 20 Lake Maggiore
- 21 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 22 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 23 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 24 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 25 How to find discount flights
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?