I will be in London this coming week from April 30th to May 2nd. Iget there late on the 30th and leave right after the Warner Bros. HP Studio tour is over on the 2nd so really I only have the 1st to sight-see. I've been to London before, so I have already seen the city, this time I want to go outside it and visit both Hampton Court and Stonehenge. I have not been able to find any tours, or any cheap tours I should say, that offer this as a possibility which makes me wonder if it is because it can't be done? What would be the best way to visit both these places in one day? I think the best departure point for either one would be Waterloo Station, or am I wrong? Would I have to, say for example, go from Waterloo to Salisbury, take the bus that takes you from Salisbury to Stonehenge, then take the bus back to Salisbury and back to Waterloo in order to go from Waterloo to Hampton Court? Or would there be a bus from Salisbury to Hampton Court?
Thank you so much for your help, we're just a bunch of broke architecture students trying to experience both realms of architecture. Naturally we WOULD want to cram it all in one day...it's what we do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - places to stay
- 2 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 8 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 9 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 10 Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 Language to use in Belgium
- 12 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 13 Istanbul at Easter
- 14 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 15 Palermo Apartment
- 16 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 22 Fado in Lisbon
- 23 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 24 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 25 Help with Italy Itinerary
Best way to visit Stonehenge and Hampton Court in one day?