I will be in London this coming week from April 30th to May 2nd. Iget there late on the 30th and leave right after the Warner Bros. HP Studio tour is over on the 2nd so really I only have the 1st to sight-see. I've been to London before, so I have already seen the city, this time I want to go outside it and visit both Hampton Court and Stonehenge. I have not been able to find any tours, or any cheap tours I should say, that offer this as a possibility which makes me wonder if it is because it can't be done? What would be the best way to visit both these places in one day? I think the best departure point for either one would be Waterloo Station, or am I wrong? Would I have to, say for example, go from Waterloo to Salisbury, take the bus that takes you from Salisbury to Stonehenge, then take the bus back to Salisbury and back to Waterloo in order to go from Waterloo to Hampton Court? Or would there be a bus from Salisbury to Hampton Court?
Thank you so much for your help, we're just a bunch of broke architecture students trying to experience both realms of architecture. Naturally we WOULD want to cram it all in one day...it's what we do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 2 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 3 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 4 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 12 Info about Poland
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Barcelona question
- 16 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 17 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 21 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 25 Advice on Berlin hotels
Best way to visit Stonehenge and Hampton Court in one day?