My mom and I are looking to travel to Croatia for around 9 days in early June 2017. However, I'm quite not sure what the best way to get the most out of the experience would be. Ive been looking at small boat cruises (like sail Croatia) because I feel like we might get more time on each stop than on a bigger cruise line (like Royal Caribbean). Has anyone ever been on any of these small cruises? Im not 100% sure if I want to go on one of these based on the mixed reviews I've seen. Our other option would be renting either a hotel room or apartment and maybe taking day trips, but if getting around to various places would be really challenging I'm not so sure this is the best option either. Ive heard the ferry system can be quite confusing. Please let me know which one you think might give us the best opportunity to see a decent amount of the country in the allotted time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U>S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 3 Best layover option
- 4 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 5 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 8 Iceland car rental agencies
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 15 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 16 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 20 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 21 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 22 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 23 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?