My mom and I are looking to travel to Croatia for around 9 days in early June 2017. However, I'm quite not sure what the best way to get the most out of the experience would be. Ive been looking at small boat cruises (like sail Croatia) because I feel like we might get more time on each stop than on a bigger cruise line (like Royal Caribbean). Has anyone ever been on any of these small cruises? Im not 100% sure if I want to go on one of these based on the mixed reviews I've seen. Our other option would be renting either a hotel room or apartment and maybe taking day trips, but if getting around to various places would be really challenging I'm not so sure this is the best option either. Ive heard the ferry system can be quite confusing. Please let me know which one you think might give us the best opportunity to see a decent amount of the country in the allotted time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 advance tickets?
- 2 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Help required with Itinerary
- 5 UK Visa Help
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 Greek Islands (small)
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 11 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 12 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 13 Public Transportation in England
- 14 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 15 K-Day
- 16 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 19 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 20 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 21 Spain in December
- 22 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden