My mom and I are looking to travel to Croatia for around 9 days in early June 2017. However, I'm quite not sure what the best way to get the most out of the experience would be. Ive been looking at small boat cruises (like sail Croatia) because I feel like we might get more time on each stop than on a bigger cruise line (like Royal Caribbean). Has anyone ever been on any of these small cruises? Im not 100% sure if I want to go on one of these based on the mixed reviews I've seen. Our other option would be renting either a hotel room or apartment and maybe taking day trips, but if getting around to various places would be really challenging I'm not so sure this is the best option either. Ive heard the ferry system can be quite confusing. Please let me know which one you think might give us the best opportunity to see a decent amount of the country in the allotted time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 2 Bruges
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 13 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Planning A trip
- 16 A week in the Occitanie
- 17 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 20 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 24 Train Through Spain
- 25 Destination ideas for 88 year old