My mom and I are looking to travel to Croatia for around 9 days in early June 2017. However, I'm quite not sure what the best way to get the most out of the experience would be. Ive been looking at small boat cruises (like sail Croatia) because I feel like we might get more time on each stop than on a bigger cruise line (like Royal Caribbean). Has anyone ever been on any of these small cruises? Im not 100% sure if I want to go on one of these based on the mixed reviews I've seen. Our other option would be renting either a hotel room or apartment and maybe taking day trips, but if getting around to various places would be really challenging I'm not so sure this is the best option either. Ive heard the ferry system can be quite confusing. Please let me know which one you think might give us the best opportunity to see a decent amount of the country in the allotted time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 2 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 5 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 A week in Croatia with kids
- 10 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece