My mom and I are looking to travel to Croatia for around 9 days in early June 2017. However, I'm quite not sure what the best way to get the most out of the experience would be. Ive been looking at small boat cruises (like sail Croatia) because I feel like we might get more time on each stop than on a bigger cruise line (like Royal Caribbean). Has anyone ever been on any of these small cruises? Im not 100% sure if I want to go on one of these based on the mixed reviews I've seen. Our other option would be renting either a hotel room or apartment and maybe taking day trips, but if getting around to various places would be really challenging I'm not so sure this is the best option either. Ive heard the ferry system can be quite confusing. Please let me know which one you think might give us the best opportunity to see a decent amount of the country in the allotted time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Camogli and surrounds
- 3 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 4 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 5 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 6 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 7 Route des Vins
- 8 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 15 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty