what is the best way of getting around london and paris? are the hop on hop off bus okay or other ways can be more accessible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://skin4up.com/gifted-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Scotland in 7 Days
- 3 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 4 Need advice on our trip to Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 5 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 6 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 7 Azores
- 8 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 9 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 10 Connection time in Athens?
- 11 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 12 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 13 Short Trip in July
- 14 Ludwig Castles
- 15 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 16 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 19 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 20 Escorted Tours
- 21 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 22 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 23 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 2 Months in Sicily